FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: PFRPG Net Worth

It is on my to do list. Work projects have interrupted life.

Just what I was looking for. Now to test it. Thanks! If things have slowed, a forge upload would be awesome.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Things have slowed down. Since it is my first forge extension, it is currently in the queue.

Well it works great, so thank you.

This is what we did with it.
    Suggestion.PNG

Would be awesome to let players use the command for any character they control, or if it just auto updated like the total item weight does.

Also, could it default to GP if an item only has a number and no coin type on the cost line?

But thanks again. saved me a lot of time (My DM likes to keep peoples magic somewhat balanced)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

So for my extension, it is auto updated (the one in the forge will actually go between the Treasure label and the listing of coins). I might add an option to allow a default and choose what the default should be (some GMs might default to silver, or platinum depending on how rich their world is). I will also look to clean up the code, once I check each ruleset to ensure that it has all the coin defaults, which I believe it does.

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    So for my extension, it is auto updated (the one in the forge will actually go between the Treasure label and the listing of coins). I might add an option to allow a default and choose what the default should be (some GMs might default to silver, or platinum depending on how rich their world is). I will also look to clean up the code, once I check each ruleset to ensure that it has all the coin defaults, which I believe it does.
    Ugh. I mixed yours up with a different one extension. Let me go try yours out. Sorry.

I loaded this extension up in PF1e with no other extensions and I am not seeing anything new on the character sheet. can you tell me where to look?

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I loaded this extension up in PF1e with no other extensions and I am not seeing anything new on the character sheet. can you tell me where to look?
    iirc there is an option you have to turn on

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    iirc there is an option you have to turn on
    Net worth option.PNG

This the only option and its on. does it automatically show up somewhere?

Loaded items.PNG

Ah, it looks like we may have to wait for the Forge release.
    Last edited by bmos; October 7th, 2022 at 01:36.

Thread Information