DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: PFRPG Net Worth

PFRPG Net Worth

Here is the last bit of bmos' Total Encumbrance that needed to be updated. An update will be done in the next few days for the option listed as blank, disabled, or enabled.

This extension should work with 3.5E, PFRPG, and 4E. However, I have only tested it with PFRPG.

Update: Updated for changes to rulesets coin window and now also available on the forge.

Current version is 1.4
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DCrumb; October 8th, 2022 at 02:10. Reason: Update for ruleset changes

Probably will not work with 5E because of different windowclass names, but could be wrong.

I've updated the first post, as I had also forgot to add 4E as a supported ruleset. So this should work with 3.5E, PFRPG, PFRPG2, and 4E.

Thank you, this is something my group uses as well. I appreciate the effort, and thank you Bmos for the original extension as well!

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    So this should work with 3.5E, PFRPG, PFRPG2, and 4E.
    What exactly does this extension do for PFRPG2? That ruleset already calculates the total value of the PC Items on the Inventory tab, with a minor improvement in coin distribution in the upcoming ruleset Release 18.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

After looking at the PFRPG2 ruleset, I'll take compatibility with PFRPG2 out since it doesn't use coinframe. What it would have done is (if it had a coinframe) calculate all of the inventory into a single number (using gp as the base), rather than what PFRPG2 does (which is how I was going to style the adding together, but 4E doesn't have the currencies listed in data common). So this will work with 3.5E, PFRPG, and 4E (as my first post will be edited for that then.

A request:
    only add the coins to the total amount "if not CoinsWeight then"
    This will improve compatibility with my coins weight extension (this extension adds an inventory item to track weight and total value of all coins). I think with your approach this would result in the coins being counted twice.

So it doesn't add in anything from the coins panel, it only adds up the net worth in the inventory. So if they aren't using the coins weight extension, there won't be any coins total added in. I'll look into adding in the coins total if your extension isn't loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    So it doesn't add in anything from the coins panel, it only adds up the net worth in the inventory. So if they aren't using the coins weight extension, there won't be any coins total added in. I'll look into adding in the coins total if your extension isn't loaded.
    Oh, perfect!
    I think if you look at the history of Total Encumbrance I did have that feature at one point. Or you can just re-implement it yourself

you should upload this to the Forge!

Thread Information