Starfinder Playlist

Closed Thread

Closed
    Last edited by Exqzr; May 2nd, 2021 at 15:35. Reason: No longer relevant

I’m 52 and in PST.

Might be able to be one those experienced, patient players

Let me know if you find a dm and maybe we can work out something that works schedule wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jroy View Post
    I’m 52 and in PST.

Might be able to be one those experienced, patient players

Let me know if you find a dm and maybe we can work out something that works schedule wise.

I sent you a private message.

Hey, I am in EST zone and have DM’d for a year with family, using fantasy grounds. I have been trying to find a game on Saturday’s, to play, but would consider DM’ing for new players and patient players. I was learning with family players and am not a pro but am willing to DM for you. We have the same values. I have all the source books and many of the modules. I have the intro modules also.

If you can play on Saturday from about noon to 3 or maybe 4 pm EST, I can dm for the three of you. I too am older and like the traditional style of play. Saturday is my only time slot tho, at the present date.

Redhead58 I sent you a pm

John

Hi John,

I am 33, never reach maturity

I played since 1st edition and DMed as well, but I have more experience as a player (since the age of 12) than DM (since the age of 18) with stops here and then due to work mainly. I have a good grasp of FGU and rules.

As a player I can play in English no problem, DM in English I am not comfortable as I do really like role-playing so I miss some vocabulary to really give the players the best integration with the environment.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Another option is Fantasy Grounds College which are volunteers who run games to help familiarize with assorted games and the Fantasy Grounds software. It is a free service with knowledgeable people.

https://fantasygroundscollege.net

Quote Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
    Closed

Thank you everyone for the great responses and the wonderful community. Everyone has been kind and helpful and we are well on our way to learning the game.

My wife and I look forward to making more friends in the future once we *up our experience levels*.

Until then Happy Gaming.

Thread Information