FG Spreadshirt Swag

Deadlands The Weird West - Blood Drive feedback

First (I hope!) Very happy to see the conversion now available, it is great introduction to Deadlands.

Now one question - there are no story articles in the module, just the reference manual. Any plans to bring the adventure in editable stories too, as with other products in FG?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Glad to see this on the market as well. I have the Deluxe version(s) but there are just enough changes (but good ones) that I really just used it for the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    First (I hope!) Very happy to see the conversion now available, it is great introduction to Deadlands.

Now one question - there are no story articles in the module, just the reference manual. Any plans to bring the adventure in editable stories too, as with other products in FG?
    Should be in next update
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Does anyone know how long blood drive is to play? I was considering it for after my current campaign runs, but I was curious about the length.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkMantle View Post
    Does anyone know how long blood drive is to play? I was considering it for after my current campaign runs, but I was curious about the length.
    The length really depends on the pace of your group and hours you play. Blood Drive is very straightforward, railroad by default, with some interesting and some quite boring encounters. We are probably around 20 sessions into the campaign and we start Chapter 7 (or the last chapter where cowpokes finally reach their destination and have hard times settling in ). We play 3-4h per session.

The balance between encounter types is good, though I modified the encounter flows and order - removed the pointless skill check ones, updated some and introduced new.

Its a good campaign to slot in the old one-sheets in since you are on the move.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    The length really depends on the pace of your group and hours you play. Blood Drive is very straightforward, railroad by default, with some interesting and some quite boring encounters. We are probably around 20 sessions into the campaign and we start Chapter 7 (or the last chapter where cowpokes finally reach their destination and have hard times settling in ). We play 3-4h per session.

The balance between encounter types is good, though I modified the encounter flows and order - removed the pointless skill check ones, updated some and introduced new.
    Excellent, thanks so much for that! That gives me a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Its a good campaign to slot in the old one-sheets in since you are on the move.
    That's an excellent idea. Have some side-railing the railroad.

The Fast Regeneration stat of the werewolves is incorrectly entered.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information