5E Character Create Playlist

Looking For 3 players. 5e Homebrew

Quick Info
    Game: 5E Homebrew
    Day and time: Thursdays at 7pm EST for 3 hours, weekly
    Programs: FG/FGU, Discord
    Current Campaign: 5E with a Monster Hunter (Capcom) flair. Hunt big monsters and try not to fail.
    Style: I tend more combat but usually about 60/40 over RP (Depending on campaign)
    Extra: Expect some mild to very heavy Homebrew systems (I test my own systems)

Greetings! I'm looking for 3 players for my homebrew campaigns.

I've been a DM for several years now and jump from several of my own homebrew worlds. I love to tinker with systems designed for custom play and have no problem sticking them in the game and seeing what works.

I'm currently trying out a Monster Hunter (Capcom) style game where the role of the players is to hunt big monsters and interact with villagers in a few local towns. Leveling and gear will all be based on money as any EXP gained for killing monsters will be turned into gold. So you can save your cash to level up or buy better gear to survive longer.

I play Thursdays at 7PM Est and have be firm on this.

As a stay at home dad, I'm usually on Discord and can interact with players outside my games as well. In fact I highly encourage activity on the servers as discussion outside of the game keeps my DM juices flowing. I have no problems talking things out about mechanics, lore, or even life in general. All I ask is that the talks are respectful and keep the swearing to a minimum.
    Last edited by Rumsar; April 27th, 2021 at 16:29.

Hey, im a big Monster Hunter Fan and i would like to try it out but sadly thursday isnt good for me :/
    Last edited by Vekssha; April 28th, 2021 at 03:17.

Looking for 2 players now. I'm usually online if anyone has any questions about the game.

Would love to join you my Thursday is open and a monster hunter flair sounds fun. time works for me. I'm Central time, and eastern time is very accommodating to me.

BTW have you seen the kickstarter for a monster hunter board game? If you're interested in the models (which is mostly what I am) I would look into it.

Its very cool to see the monsters come to the table top.

Ok, Gents down to one player left.

Thread Information