FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Hello everyone, I'm announcing our first meeting, the session 0, for everyone this Monday May 3rd at 7pm EST. We can meet on Skype at my meeting handle Patrick Crocker. This is my suggested game time, as this is when I am available. If you cannot make it or have any questions, contact me at [email protected] or leave a message in the thread.

Hope to see everyone there,

Keeper Patrick

PS I have one more player in mind who can make Mondays and is a Cthulhu veteran named Daniel who should be able to join us.

Also, if you haven't already done so, please email me so I can invite you all to the meeting. My email is above.

Thank you,

Keeper Patrick
    Last edited by Quixdraw21; April 30th, 2021 at 21:37.

Check out Seth Sorkowski's primer to get a feel for the game and its mechanics here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...bIoeuuLdKtlVBj

This is a thorough and incitefull look at Call of Cthulhu 7th. Ed. Rules.

My Skype Name is quixdraw21 btw. Sorry, forgot to mention that everyone.

Hello. Are you all still looking for players? I have been looking for a CoC game for, what seems like forever! I am in EST and would love to play a scenario.

Yes, there is just enough room for one more I believe. Good timing for you, Our first meeting is tonight at 7pm EST on Skype. My Skype name is quixdraw21 Hope to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raethios View Post
    Hello. Are you all still looking for players? I have been looking for a CoC game for, what seems like forever! I am in EST and would love to play a scenario.
    Yes, there is just enough room for one more I believe. Good timing for you, Our first meeting is tonight at 7pm EST on Skype. My Skype name is quixdraw21 Hope to see you there. Give me an email at [email protected] for more details.
    Last edited by Quixdraw21; May 3rd, 2021 at 14:43.

Thanks! I emailed you earlier. Looking forward to it.

Thread Information