FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Rise of the Runelords Auxiliary NPC Module for The Skinsaw Murders - Magnimar & More

I have finally completed this module. It was a challenge, because I needed to incorporate "multiple" data sets and combine those data sets into one "master" data set as was described here. Also I created a this module with tokens for myself and for release as a "Community Module". One of the problems that has been haunting me for many years was token optimization, I was disheartened to see that the module that had the custom images was 75MB. So when I created the module for release, I tried to scale the images, finally settled on a visible square which I was able to optimize for the internet with a Index function in Gimp. The new module size is only 3.286MB.

I was able to improve the sorting of the NPC tables.

The NPCs are also unlocked as the previous Sandpoint module.

Here is the new module:
    PFRPG - ROTRL 2 - Magnimar NPCs Blank Tokens.mod [FG Forge]

There are close to 353 NPCs arranged in 10 sorting windows for easier access. I also added an eleventh window that combined all NPCs into one dataset. Here is an image: Magnimar Mod.jpg

Enjoy!

p.s. you will have to make your own tokens, and copy them over the exact names in the "tokens" folder. I will first double check, and optimize the Sandpoint module, then look at other modules in ROTRL AP.
    Last edited by dellanx; September 17th, 2021 at 03:12.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Very nice Dellanx. Thank you.

Loading this into Unity I received the following error -

[4/24/2021 3:00:24 PM] [ERROR] Process Data File (PFRPG - ROTRL 2 - Magnimar NPCs Blank Tokens): '=' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 64, position 78.
    [4/24/2021 3:00:24 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 1.3541584 - PFRPG - ROTRL 2 - Magnimar NPCs Blank Tokens

The line in question is this one

<link class="url" recordname="https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2ioe8&page1?Magnimar-NPC-List">Magnimar NPC List by Fans: GustavoMalek and Adjoint </link>

Specifically it doesn't like the ampersand "&" character (bolded for reference above). To fix it replace & with &amp;

<link class="url" recordname="https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2ioe8&amp;page=1?Magnimar-NPC-List">Magnimar NPC List by Fans: GustavoMalek and Adjoint</link>

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Very nice Dellanx. Thank you.

Loading this into Unity I received the following error -

[4/24/2021 3:00:24 PM] [ERROR] Process Data File (PFRPG - ROTRL 2 - Magnimar NPCs Blank Tokens): '=' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 64, position 78.
    [4/24/2021 3:00:24 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 1.3541584 - PFRPG - ROTRL 2 - Magnimar NPCs Blank Tokens

The line in question is this one

<link class="url" recordname="https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2ioe8&page1?Magnimar-NPC-List">Magnimar NPC List by Fans: GustavoMalek and Adjoint </link>

Specifically it doesn't like the ampersand "&" character (bolded for reference above). To fix it replace & with &

<link class="url" recordname="https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2ioe8&page=1?Magnimar-NPC-List">Magnimar NPC List by Fans: GustavoMalek and Adjoint</link>
    Glad it will help. I put in a different link without "&" sign, saw the fix "&amp" interesting.
    Last edited by dellanx; April 24th, 2021 at 18:15.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

I will be making a small module for ROTLR Module 3, Turtleback Ferry and surrounding region.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    handy. Thanks alot
    Glad to help!

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    I will be making a small module for ROTLR Module 3, Turtleback Ferry and surrounding region.
    If anyone knows any NPCs in this region, I mean names/class and location. Let me know.

So far this is what I have, very rough draft list.
    Mod 3 NPCs.zip

Thank You!

Here is the Final Draft List for the next module. It is a bit bigger then I thought, and may only get bigger as I start the edit NPCs.

Mod 3 NPCs.zip

Thank You!

Had an more thourough look and realized you use some unchained rules like automatic bonus progression.
    Donīt use these rules... any idea to easily filter them in the xml to get rid?

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Had an more thourough look and realized you use some unchained rules like automatic bonus progression.
    Donīt use these rules... any idea to easily filter them in the xml to get rid?
    That I am not sure about. I figure instead of subtracting, one could add additional effects in FG? Or edit XML one npc at a time?

Morquendel sent you a PM.

Thank You!

Thread Information