DICE PACKS BUNDLE

GM Can't See through Open Door

I was messing around with FGU today and noticed the players could see through a door but the GM could not get the player LOS on his map even when clicking the tokens. The GM is on the left of the image and a player is on the right. The other players could also see through the door. This map was made by stamping tiles from the Black Scrolls Dark Crypt Tileset. I did modify some of the LOS occluders, mostly to add terrain or secret doors. But I didn't change any of the doors.

I've zipped the Test5E campaign up here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Griogre; April 23rd, 2021 at 07:03.

Blog Entries
    You can lead a DM to an open door but you can't force him to see through it. To paraphrase an age old axiom.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Was this in the Live (4.0.10) or Test (4.1.0) version?

Thanks,
    JPG

This was live.

Just verified that this was fixed in one of the late March builds for v4.1; so this should be fixed as soon as the next version goes Live.

Regards,
    JPG

I've had this problem on live and it seems to happen to me when I have the map set as part of the background. Toggling it back to a normal window and then to background again usually fixes it, if you're looking for a workaround until the patch goes live.

Thread Information