FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP Alien TTRPG 18+

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Free Leauge Alien TTRPG

Time Zone: +10 GMT
    Day of week and time: Weekly Fridays 21:00 UTC (7am local, 5 pm US eastern)
    If new game, planned start date: May 7th
    Planned Duration & Frequency:Mid term Weekly
    Term: Mid term - several months

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30 Rp to combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: have 0 need 6
    Character restrictions: Pregens only

Details of your scenario:
    “I can’t lie to you about your chances, but ... you have my sympathies.”

Space is vast, dark, and not your friend. Gamma rays and neutrino Space is vast, dark, and not your friend. Gamma rays and neutrino bursts erupt from dying stars to cook you alive, black holes tear you bursts erupt from dying stars to cook you alive, black holes tear you apart, and the void itself boils your blood and seizes your brain. Try to apart, and the void itself boils your blood and seizes your brain. Try to scream and no one can hear you—hold your breath and you rupture scream and no one can hear you—hold your breath and you rupture your lungs. Space isn’t as empty as you’d think, either—its frontiers your lungs. Space isn’t as empty as you’d think, either—its frontiers are ever expanding. Rival governments wage a cold war of aggression are ever expanding. Rival governments wage a cold war of aggression while greedy corporations vie for valuable resources. Colonists reach for while greedy corporations vie for valuable resources. Colonists reach for the stars and gamble with their lives—each new world tamed is either the stars and gamble with their lives—each new world tamed is either feast or famine. And there are things lurking in the shadows of every feast or famine. And there are things lurking in the shadows of every asteroid—things strange and different and deadly.asteroid—things strange and different and deadly.

Things alien.

Hey there! looking to put together a group to slowly go through the published cenematic scenarios for the Alien TTRPG, this will very much be a mature age game as Extreme violence, horror, and death will all be major themes of each of the scenarios.

I am sad. I really want to play or run an ALIEN game. But that time slot overlaps with another group that I have been with for four years now.

If you consider a different time slot let me know.

Thread Information