4E with lots of extensions.

Anecdotal evidence but thought I would post anyway as I had such a problem with the previous build.

Using the same campaign as the game I attempted to run two weeks ago that slowed down to a stop.

Yesterdays game was playable for me as host and 5 players, two who are on notebook i5 with no GPU. 5k map. 6 player tokens. 8 NPC tokens. LOS and Lighting active. About 30 lights on map. 2 token lights for players holding torches. One effects layer of water which is masked for areas that show water.

The difference from previous game is I turned off Token Lock and kept reminding players to use their arrow keys or number keypad (Its my theory that all the steps being rendered when token lock movement happens slows down the system). The only issue we found is that on the Player Client side they said when they moved their tokens sometimes the other player tokens would disappear then reappear when their token moved to the next square. I'll attempt to reproduce this and report back with campaign file.

Overall it was a pleasant experience and everybody LOVED the lighting. The new PIT feature worked really well for elevation too.

Map for LOS complexity reference: