DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Keep at Caer-Dineval RotF FG Unity

Hi. This is my first attempt at sharring some maps. I added some assets to the official maps of the Keep at Caer-Dineval. You are probably going to need all/most of the FG art packs and there are some third party assets there too. I don't really know what will happen if you use them, ie: if all the assets will actually be there on the maps. I also don't know if the short cut links will be there, I did add some Syrinscape short cut links on my map so don't know if those will show up for you.

After watching Josh on the Saturday streams, I find that all the maps in RotF are "blah", so I tried to add some character to them.

Hope they help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer1st View Post
    Hi. This is my first attempt at sharring some maps. I added some assets to the official maps of the Keep at Caer-Dineval. You are probably going to need all/most of the FG art packs and there are some third party assets there too. I don't really know what will happen if you use them, ie: if all the assets will actually be there on the maps. I also don't know if the short cut links will be there, I did add some Syrinscape short cut links on my map so don't know if those will show up for you.

After watching Josh on the Saturday streams, I find that all the maps in RotF are "blah", so I tried to add some character to them.

Hope they help.
    Tried it, it's a blank image for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer1st View Post
    I added some assets to the official maps of the Keep at Caer-Dineval.
    If you're editing a map in another module, you're only making edits to that module within that campaign, and those changes can't be exported to a module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay, thanks. Didn't know that.

Thread Information