5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

GM, LF 1 Player, D&D 5E Home Brew/Starfinder, Sundays 5-8 PM EST (2200-0100 UTC)

THIS POSTING HAS BEEN FILLED.

FG License: FGU – Ultimate

Game System: 5E + Starfinder (Once per month)

Time Zone: USA – Eastern Time (-5 UTC)
    Day of week and time: Sunday. 5:00PM EST (1700 EST) to 8:00PM EST, (2000 EST)
    If new game, planned start date: Already an established game, currently on second campaign
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, weekly
    Term: Indefinite, playing a campaign, not a module. I would love nothing more than to form a good, core, group of players that comes back week after week because they enjoy the game and each others company.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No. We do use cameras in Discord mostly to facilitate role-playing, but we do not record/stream.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 adjustable to player input
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 5, looking for 1 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: You character will be starting at 4th level. Starfinder character will be 1st level.
    Character restrictions: Pretty wide open. I have the Players Handbook, Xanathars, Tasha's, Mordekainen's and Volo's books and will allow most of the content from those books. I have, in addition, a homebrew race and a couple homebrew classes/sub-classes.
    Details of your scenario: A homebrew, high fantasy, world. Initially, I'll be focusing adventures around the characters backgrounds. We are currently running a home brew version of the Rod of Seven Parts. In the last session, the group located the first piece.

This is not a one shot adventure, it is a long term campaign. We're looking for energetic players willing to show up, play, and have fun. If this interests you, please either reply here or send me a message through the forums. We will accept any level of player, so don't hesitate to apply if you are a new D&D player or are new to Fantasy Grounds.

Please Note:We are also playing Starfinder, once per month. We play 3 D&D sessions, followed by a SF session. This is a new system/game to all of us. One of my players is running this game, which gives me the opportunity to play. While playing SF is not mandatory, the rest of the group is playing. To date, we've played one SF session and had a blast, even though we're still wading through the rules.

Last edited by JonStormbringer; April 24th, 2021 at 14:35.

Hey,

Experienced GM here looking to be a player for a long time. Have experience with PF/PF2E. I have played a bit of 5e as well but not the most experienced in it. I run a online Friday campaign for a close group of friends that have been gaming for years, but I really want to be able to be a PC again as well as play some Starfinder. I am pretty laid back, love rolling the dice and telling a story together. My discord is RyanH#2650, if you are still looking for a PC Id love to chat and join.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoule6819 View Post
    Hey,

Experienced GM here looking to be a player for a long time. Have experience with PF/PF2E. I have played a bit of 5e as well but not the most experienced in it. I run a online Friday campaign for a close group of friends that have been gaming for years, but I really want to be able to be a PC again as well as play some Starfinder. I am pretty laid back, love rolling the dice and telling a story together. My discord is RyanH#2650, if you are still looking for a PC Id love to chat and join.
    Sent you a message, in the forums.

This position has been filled. Thanks for the replies.

Thread Information