FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Future Books

Hi,

I've been buzy with moving to a house, doing the ALIEN & Vaesen rulesets and also working some overtime + some other projects that I also have. So unfortunately time has been very sparse with further development on this ruleset. There's still hope though, we're looking this way once we're done with some new features for another ruleset.

Cheers,
    Simon

Thank you, Simon!

So here it is guys the plan for the Free League rulesets: Alien, Vaesen and then Symbaroum update.
    I can only assume there isn't a strong business case to get more hands on deck. Otherwise we would have already seen all the books here. I can understand that.
    So unless there are volunteers to help out we can only wait...

That’s good to hear! Real life setbacks suck but I’m glad to hear things are moving forward across the board. I’m looking forward to seeing some of the updates planned for Aliens and Symbaroum.

When you get around to adding more updates to Symbaroum it might be a good idea to alter how you do class and archetype data so we can add new stuff (or even homebrew content) more easily on the GM side. Also the main information section at the top of the character sheet is a little hard to read and could use some higher contrast for some of us sight-impaired people lol
    Being able to drop links up there for the races and class info would be super handy, even if it doesn’t auto-populate the info just having the link to it up there where you put the data is good.

I’ll post a few more quality of life improvements ideas in a new thread so we can gather some ideas from people about how some things might be easier or better for the ruleset

I'd love to see the formatting issues taken out for Archetypes, Bold and Italicize working, a place to add the example archetypes for new books. I can click on Berserker for example, and it opens a new window for the info ... but if I wanted to put in Templar for example from the APG ... there's no way to do it currently using the same format. The Promised Land doesn't have story, npc's, encounters, etc ... only a Reference Guide and the Pregens.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I'd love to see the formatting issues taken out for Archetypes, Bold and Italicize working, a place to add the example archetypes for new books. I can click on Berserker for example, and it opens a new window for the info ... but if I wanted to put in Templar for example from the APG ... there's no way to do it currently using the same format. The Promised Land doesn't have story, npc's, encounters, etc ... only a Reference Guide and the Pregens.
    Formatting issues and updated module content is easy fix and I am sure will be done when some refactoring work starts. The data model on the other hand might be more complex... the big problem of Symbaroum is that the system is not that simple as D&D for example that will allow easy way to do data entry without doing back-end coding.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information