5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF D&D 5e Game Wed, Thurs, Fri, or Sat, EST

FG License: Only have Free currently (might get full).
    Time Zone: . Canada EST,
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wed, Thurs, Friday, or Sat. Prefer weekly game, will accept bi-weekly, 6pm EST or after, 3-5 hours (depending on start time).

Term: Module - Long term (preferred),
    Voice: Yes, already have Discord.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5E.
    Game System Experience: I have been playing role-playing games for about 28 years, D&D 5e for about 2 years. Other Systems/Editions: AD&D 2e, D&D 3.5 (I had played Basic D&D when I was a kid a couple of time too), OWoD revised (VtM, WtA, CtD, etc.), L5R 4e, Paranoia (4e if I remember right), and a couple of others.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 0% I have only ever gamed online one time in a one-snot (for a OWoD), but not on here.

Character Type Preferred: Warlock & Rogue. Will play almost any class to round out/help a group out. Not much into Bards, Monks and Druids.

About me: I would be willing to get the full version (or which ever it is needed) of FG after playing in a few games to see if I even enjoy playing online and if someone was helpful enough to teach me how to use it.

I like groups that use official books, I don't care for home-brew games, that's just my taste. I prefer campaigns that like to play out a module/quest/adventure/plot as opposed to complete open world concept (a little bit is fine) where players just mess around freely without any adventure plot given. I enjoy a lot of combat, with some role-play, I also enjoy OOC/IC joking (as long as it is not in a mean fashion), I enjoy friendly, helpful, serious, relaxed, easy going, fun, and funny (and everything in-between) sessions. I like rules as intended over rules as written, I also prefer co-operative game play/group. I don't have a problem with a DM saying this is how they interpret a rule (or change/drop a rule) as long as there is consistency and it makes sense (not just because they feel like it or to "punish" a player). I'm not a rules lawyer but I also may question a ruling here or there. #1 rule: the golden rule, #2 rule: everyone has fun, #3 rule: share the spot light; are the rules I think are most important.

I am ok with playing in groups of all types of experience (players & the DM), I am willing to help out/give opinions for players and DM if asked for as far as game system things are involved. I might be able to get another player to join if needed.

It is better to message me directly then on this thread.
    Last edited by Anubis0305; April 21st, 2021 at 03:03.

I don't do (DM) paid games.

Thread Information