5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New Arcana Evolved Game coming up

Well, I'm starting a new game of Arcana Evolved in approximately 1 month from now. I am not sure of the schedule for it yet - I'm in training for a new job that will be training me for 3 weeks on one time schedule, THEN I get my final schedule.

In other words, I'm not sure when it will be just yet.

In any case, I'll be using the Arcana Evolved rules, but in an original world. This original world of mine I ran for 2-3 years in a face-to-face campaign that was very satisfactory. I ran it in the Palladium Fantasy system originally.

So, I decided to pull it off the shelf, dust it off, and run it again, but this time in AE.

So, with the understanding that it will depend on the schedule of the game, I'd like to find people who may be interested. Interested people should have Fantasy Grounds 2. Knowledge and understanding of AE is not required, but if you don't know and have it, then a willingness to learn is.

I'd also like to hear what your roleplaying style is like: what kinds of characters you enjoy, what kind of campaigns you prefer, etc. Think of this as a kind of tryout where I make sure your style will fit ours, and visa versa.

I have two players from my original face-to-face game playing, so I'll need roughly two more.

Tryin' to take some players from me, eh?

Actually, I'd love to be a player for AE. I've been an avid fan since Arcana Unearthed was published and haven't looked back 'regular' DnD since. Also, to be able to come from a player perspective will help me figure out some of my own campaign.

I enjoy playing somewhat stereotypical characters and explore them in detail. I also enjoy magic, particularly the Runethane or Witch classes. I'd go with something like that - a Mojh or Human runethane, with the Priest feat to follow Velik (?), the god of knowledge, or the Litorian Wood Mage that holds close ties to the earth and his tribe, etc. I tend to make the most out of racial differences in terms of playing my Litorian like a Litorian, a Faen like a Faen, with all the baggage that comes with it. And I have fun with tying my character into other characters' backgrounds or futures to better become a group, though I don't try to disrupt or force it on others if they'd rather keep their character separate.

If you'd consider me, the only other thing I have to add is that I'm in the middle of a transition and won't be settled until mid-August, and I'll have just picked up Fantasy Grounds II as well. It looks like it might work with your time frame - just let me know.

I'll be CST and currently it looks like all days are free aside from Saturday afternoon/evening, of which I'll know more the closer I come to the date.
    -daBadMojo

I think I would be interested. I'm also waiting for daBadMojo's game to start. But, I have the main book and I've been reading through it. i like a few classes so I might play one type in his game and another type in yours. A lot of it all will depend on when the various games are scheduled.

Basically, I like heavy rp usually with social type characters perferably in an urban setting. My characters tend to be a bit 'edgy'. Not really evil, but usually something with a dark side to their character or their backgrounds. They either struggle against it or go with it, depending on the character and the story in the campaign. If you can tell me more about the campaign you want to run, then I can tell you more about the character I would play. So far, I'm most impressed with the humans, faen, and verrik. So, I'd certainly play one of those. As far as class goes, I don't know right now. But, I'd like to get a chance to experiment with the magic system in AE.

Well, it will be about three weeks before the game will begin. What day/time? I'm a tad unsure. I'm thinking either:

1. Saturday evening
    2. Sunday daytime
    3. One day during the week evening
    4. One day during the week daytime

Let me explain. See, I just started a new job. I'm training 8-5 monday through friday, but once its done, I'll be having sundays off, and one day during the week off. And I'll have to run my game either the evening before or the day of each of my days off.

If evening time, I'd probably aim around 8 pm.

Ok. I guess post again when you know more about your schedule.

Ok, Should only be two more weeks now.

All right, I finally got my schedule. And as such, I can run my game on either Tuesday or Wednesday evenings, starting at around 9 pm cst. It might be tuesday one week, wednesday the next; the other thing is, I will also be alternating this with another game I run (that's locked already), so this would be every other week, either Tuesday or Wednesday each of those weeks at 9 pm cst, til about midnight.

Also there may be a week here and there that I won't be able to run, because I sometimes have to go out of town for my current course of study. If that happens though, then the game that got "stood up" will be pushed back to the following week.

So, BadMojo, Habbalah, you two interested? And will that schedule work for you?

No, I have night classes on Tue and Wed. Plus I'll be starting another game soon so I think I'll have to bow out.

Yeah, I understand that. Ok, thanks anyway. What about you BadMojo?

Hm, no bites... well, ok then. I'll try again sometime.

Thread Information