FG Spreadshirt Swag

2E Weapon Proficiencies

Hi all,

Just got Fantasy Grounds and trying to set up a first game for 2E. Sorry if this has been asked before, I did some searching and couldn't find anything. I can't figure out how to activate weapon proficiencies on the character sheet. I have dragged the weapon to the skills tab under weapon proficiencies, dragged the weapon to the inventory which adds it to the Actions tab. I understand you have to manually activate the proficiency in the details for the weapon on the tab, but there is nothing there.

I feel like something is missing here, the videos and advice I've seen on this topic all point to a proficiency selector on the weapon details dialog. Here's what I've tried so far:

- Delete and readd weapon
    - Delete and readd proficiency
    - Started a new campaign and tested again (same problem)
    - Removed the 2E .pak and redownloaded (same problem)

Any help would be much appreciated! I'm stuck here
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by staticzon View Post
    Hi all,

Just got Fantasy Grounds and trying to set up a first game for 2E. Sorry if this has been asked before, I did some searching and couldn't find anything. I can't figure out how to activate weapon proficiencies on the character sheet. I have dragged the weapon to the skills tab under weapon proficiencies, dragged the weapon to the inventory which adds it to the Actions tab. I understand you have to manually activate the proficiency in the details for the weapon on the tab, but there is nothing there.

Any help would be much appreciated! I'm stuck here
    You select the gear on the prof from the skills tab and select the weapon that the prof is to be applied to.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks! Found it. I knew I was missing something simple

Thread Information