Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Apologies. I should have backed up and looked. I'm bouncing around too much.

I downloaded and ran the sample campaign; and it still looks fine to me in both the Live and Test versions. What version is being reported on the FGU launch screen?

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Apologies. I should have backed up and looked. I'm bouncing around too much.
    No worries, done a bit of moderating myself in the past, I know what it's like.

I downloaded and ran the sample campaign; and it still looks fine to me in both the Live and Test versions. What version is being reported on the FGU launch screen?

Regards,
    JPG
    I have version 4.0.10

Just checked re. this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-title-border
    It seems to be Critically Awesome Essentials causing this issue as well.

Edit: It's now my turn to apologise. The last sentence above is incorrect, I've double checked and the effect happens with all extensions unloaded.
    Another odd thing I've noticed; when I pin this map, which is self-drawn, to background the field of view doesn't zoom to the map itself, it zooms to a point off the map to the top left with the map completely out of view. It seems to be specific to this map, it doesn't happen on module maps or other maps I've drawn.
    Last edited by Geometer; April 21st, 2021 at 12:41.
    Alea iacta est

There's actually a bug in the Live version where maps sent to background are not sizing correctly (the window is actually sizing much larger than application window). If you resize the "application" window, then it fixes the background image panel size. (i.e. look for the scroll/pan icon in lower right) It has to be done each time you send an image to the background panel. (This is already fixed in the beta version, but we're still working on lighting there.)

Regards,
    JPG

If you resize the "application" window, then it fixes the background image panel size.
    Regards,
    JPG
    Tried that, makes no difference.

Just to prove that I'm not imagining things I've had a go at taking some video screenshots:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Alea iacta est

I never doubted your report; just unsure of how to address if I can't recreate. Whenever I submit a ticket to Carl to fix image issues, he asks me for a reproduceable case so he can investigate and verify fixes.

I feel like there's a specific set of steps you are following that I am not somewhere. Perhaps you can download a copy of the campaign you provided in post #6, and walk me very slowly through the exact steps to see the pinned issue leaving no mouse click or keystroke undocumented?

Regards,
    JPG

I never doubted your report; just unsure of how to address if I can't recreate.
    Possibly more a case of reassuring myself, if I'm honest. That, and testing the new software.

Whenever I submit a ticket to Carl to fix image issues, he asks me for a reproduceable case so he can investigate and verify fixes.
    Understood

I feel like there's a specific set of steps you are following that I am not somewhere.
    I wouldn't be surprised. I do find I can lose track of all the variables sometimes, I may well have gone off-piste somewhere.

Perhaps you can download a copy of the campaign you provided in post #6, and walk me very slowly through the exact steps to see the pinned issue leaving no mouse click or keystroke undocumented?
    I'll see what I can do, I might have a go at doing it on video tomorrow.
    Alea iacta est

If you do it on video, see if your recording software tracks mouse clicks as pings on the video. That can help pinpoint exactly where you are clicking.

Thanks,
    JPG

If you do it on video, see if your recording software tracks mouse clicks as pings on the video. That can help pinpoint exactly where you are clicking.

Thanks,
    JPG
    I'm using screen-o-matic that you recommended earlier. Does it support that?
    Alea iacta est

I don't see any settings for that. I must have remembered from some of the other tools I tried. Not a big deal; just helps to clarify presses.

Regards,
    JPG

OK no worries. The video might have to wait til next week, to tell the truth, I've got stuff to prep for Sunday's game. I'll pick this up again when I've got something to show.
    Cheers.
    Alea iacta est

Thread Information