DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks to everyone who attended FG Con 16. And an especially BIG THANKS to all of the GMs who participated - whether your event went ahead or not.

Here's a player view of the Pathfinder 2 Beginner Box Delve:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hero Kids!

Attachment 45834
    Great show everyone. Special thanks to damned for hosting my two kids on their first-ever RPG run in Hero Kids. It was a big hit, and we ran a follow up adventure on table-top last night with old school PnP. (They said, "Daddy, when can we do it with the [computer] screen again?"). Successful evangelisation.

Here are a few more screen shots:

Attached Images Attached Images

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information