DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFPlayers Pathfinder 2 AP Hellknight Hill - Fall of Plaguestone 1 Session Left

FG License: FGUnity Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 2

Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Friday @ 8PM EST.
    Next Game Date: 23rd April
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4Hour Sessions Or Till The Players Want To Quit
    Term: Long Term Full Adventure Path For Age of Ashes. Plus A Session Or 2 Left On Fall of Plaguestone.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 In - 1or2 Needed
    Character starting level & equipment: 2nd With Basic Starting Silver And Items
    Character restrictions: Core, Adv. Players Guide, LO Characters Guide, LO Gods And Magic, LO Legends, LO World Guide, Fall of Plaguestone, Age of Ashes Hellknight Hill

Details of your scenario: The player characters traveled to Etran's Folley where they encounter murder and mystery and learn that old habits die hard and grudges die even harder. Once the players have proven to be note worthy adventures and hero's they will travel to Breachill where adventurers are admired because trading caravans, shop keepers and politicians all have agenda's and see you as the means to and end............or maybe just the beginning???????????

Hello. I am interested in this adventure.

I have played many different games over the last many years. I have played, and familiar with, Pathfinder 1 and was in a campaign for PF2 that fell apart. Currently playing a Starfinder game.

All of my experience online has been with Roll20 and looking to switch to playing on Fantasy Grounds.

Typically I play support or caster characters but am up for playing whatever the group needs.

Hello I’m also very interested I’m a long time DM/Player looking to get some play time in. I’m new to PF2 be have much experience in various editions of D&D. My primary On Line gaming has been with FG and Discord so the setup would not be new to me. I can Basically slot into any needed character type/slot.

would be interested in playing as well, have DMed pathfinder 1e a lot and played in a few as well. Have been taking up 5e currently and really tried to get my group to try 2e but they were newer so I decided against it.

If there are still spots available I would love to be able to join. Have used FGC a lot and am still relatively new to FGU. Let me know if you need more details.

Thread Information