FG Spreadshirt Swag

Not able to put PC tokens on map

This issue seems to come and go. usually when it happens I can restart, and it will fix it, but today three restarts and no fix.

I have the PC in the combat tracker, when I try to add to the map it looks like it is trying to - a dim version of it is being dragged to the map, but when I release it on a grid nothing shows up.

Multiple PC's and maps tried.

Any idea what causes this issue?

Game tonight - be nice if I could get it working by then.

Thanks!

Update: Two more restarts and it is working. Still curious on why this is happening if anyone has thoughts.
    Last edited by Dirk Starr; April 16th, 2021 at 19:16.

Good Day Dirk Starr
    Have you tried removing the PC from the CT and adding them back?

Have you added any new extensions between your last session and the one tonight. If so try to isolate which one is causing issue. If this is not the case, how long and when did this begin to occur and is the only problem you are having.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Dirk Starr
    Have you tried removing the PC from the CT and adding them back?
    I'm not sure if I have. I'll try that next time. For sure I have added new PC's to the combat tracker to see if they would work, and they didn't. They either all work, or none do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis Dante View Post
    Have you added any new extensions between your last session and the one tonight. If so try to isolate which one is causing issue. If this is not the case, how long and when did this begin to occur and is the only problem you are having.
    Not between sessions...but this has happened before. Maybe I'll try to remove them all next time and see if that changes anything.
    I also have issues with being able to target characters on maps using mouse clicks, but can always target using the CT...so that isn't a huge issue.

This certainly sounds like an extension. Test in a new campaign without extensions to see if the problem persists.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information