DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Button Test.png

I started working on new icons for the tabs, they're based on the sidebar icons. Should I implement them, or just leave it as text right now?

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Button Test.png

I started working on new icons for the tabs, they're based on the sidebar icons. Should I implement them, or just leave it as text right now?
    I like them.

I personally prefer the text, but I could see how the icons might benefit non-native English speakers.

OMG, is there anyway you might consider making this CoreRPG (or PF1e as thats what I play LOL)? or If I can find a PF1e creator willing to try, would you allow them to work with your code?

Quote Originally Posted by Retch View Post
    OMG, is there anyway you might consider making this CoreRPG (or PF1e as thats what I play LOL)? or If I can find a PF1e creator willing to try, would you allow them to work with your code?
    oops wrong account, that was from me on the wrong account (I rarely use). but same question
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    oops wrong account, that was from me on the wrong account (I rarely use). but same question
    Didn't that account thing happen already before?

Theoretically, this extension should work in pretty much every CoreRPG ruleset with some minor adjustments.
    I could take a look at a CoreRPG solution if ScriedRaven is okay with that (Of course we'd get that thing on the Forge )

EDIT: No, this wasn't working as I thought it would.
    Last edited by Zarestia; September 24th, 2022 at 01:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post

Theoretically, this extension should work in pretty much every CoreRPG ruleset with some minor adjustments.
    I could take a look at a CoreRPG solution if ScriedRaven is okay with that (Of course we'd get that thing on the Forge )
    yep, I use Retch when testing stuff locally on FG and I forget once in a while when I go post (3 times it looks like LOL)

But yes, this would be awesome as a CoreRPG ext
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Go for it. I don't really know how the rulesets sheets work (as in, which parts you'd want separate tabs for), but if you know then go ahead

I take back what foolish old me said. My asumption was wrong, it sadly doesn't work how I thought/wanted it. Other ruleset would also need to have a manual inclusion.

Nevertheless, if someone wants to support more rulesets, I suggest to move the button selection from the charsheet main tab to a desktop panel. That would lessen the workload when dealing with several rulesets.

We had an issue today with Grimlore's Polymorphism: the P-Ext. adds an area to the Actions area above the weapons where to set possible Wildshapes etc. With Floating Tabs active, that area is not added.
    Tested in clean campaign ith no other exts active..
    Last edited by Roach; November 24th, 2023 at 22:48.

Thread Information