DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG - 1 Player LF A Group - EDT US Time Zone(7pm-1am) - System/Genre Flexible

FG License: Sitting on a Free version, BUT, credit card in hand and ready to upgrade to Standard or Ultimate as needed, once I find a game/group
    Time Zone: EDT
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available all Weeknights between 7pm-1am (Weekends are also a possibility, but I'd need to negotiate with the boss of the house)
    Term: Prefer longer term...Not really into one-shots, no offense intended if that's your thing.
    Voice: I speak English, Pig-Latin, and broken ASL - Discord, Ventrilo, etc. If it's downloadable, I can use it in a heartbeat.

Group Composition: Prefer 20+ mature, or 40+ semi-immature. I'm a kid at heart, trapped in an adult body.
    Game System Preferred: No specific preference.
    Game System Experience: I am most familiar with Pathfinder, D&D 3/3.5/5E, RuneQuest, and I loved playing Old School Traveller in my misguided youth. I am a huge fan of DMs/GMs who drop players in the middle of their own worlds/galaxies/universes. If you build it, I will explore it, regardless of the genre.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Minimal FG experience, but I have played extensively on another platform, which I will not name out of respect of FG, but it's similar to FG.

Character Type Preferred: I can play just about any character type or class, but I tend to shy away from single minded or single purpose brutes. Complex Fighters who day dreamed of being a Pirate Mage as a child, that I can play the heck out of. Most complex character I played was a Druid with a bear companion. I was actually playing the bear's personality, in my body, which was swapped with mine by a Wood Witch who told me I was "rude, and brutish" when my bear and I cleaned out her raspberry bush, so she cursed us both. Now we know who the "rude" one really was...

About me: I'm an adult with means, a career, a happy marriage, the ability to stay up late on 'school nights', and an awesome adult child who is out taking the world by storm on his own terms, and I couldn't be prouder of him. I have played pen & paper RPGs since I was 15 years old, which was a surprisingly large number of moons ago. I'm a professional nerd by trade, with the universal curiosity of a 12 year old, sans all the pre-teen angst. My approach to life is, remain chill, be eternally fascinated by everything(including things I have forgotten I already knew), and display respect for everyone. My general philosophy is, if you actively avoid becoming a poopy-head then you're doing just fine in life.

If you need to know more about me, or any of the other information in this post, give me a shout.

-Goodge
    Last edited by Goodge; April 15th, 2021 at 00:54.

Please feel free to join my adventures in middle earth campaign. Still looking for 3-4 more players. Can do Thursdays any time in the day. The campaign is set in middle earth the universe that is Lord of the Rings. The campaign isn't so much hack and slash as is it is strategy and lore-based. This will be a more laid-back session but I'd like to keep it serious. I'm a new LM/GM so bare with me if i make a few mistakes along the way. Although I have been studying the books and writing my own adventures for a long time now and this would be a long time coming. Hope to see you join! -Avery

Hey, Goodge,

I was wondering if you are still LFG... if you are, would you be interested in joining my Call of Cthulhu 7th edition Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign? It takes place in the 1920's, all over the world, and is, certainly, a long haul. Please DM me via discord (Ethanos#2119) or just join the server by clicking here!

Thanks,
    Ethan

P.S. Just noticed in your post that you specified that you prefer 20+ aged groups. Note that, although I believe that I'm mature for my age, I am 15 years old. So if that's an issue, don't join the game
    Last edited by Ethanos; April 15th, 2021 at 22:36.

Hello, Im a recruiter for a discord/Fantasy Grounds server. We play a Western Marches style campaign and I was wondering if you'd be interested in that since we usually have a couple games posted during your available times. If you are or have any questions about our game let me know!

Hi there, I just sent you a direct message about a game.

Hey, we play a game Saturday nights, weekly, 7pm to midnight MDT ( i believe that would be 9pm - 2am your time ) I know that is pushing it on many levels but we are a collection of 40 somethings RPG lovers who play a great game of 5E, full of quirky characters, homebrew and heavy on the roleplay and world development. If this isn't too far out of your range let me know and i'll set up a chat with a few current members and we will chat you up see if your a fit.

Thread Information