Hello everyone , i am an old DM with decades of experience starting a new 5e campaign, it will be some official WoTC material . I am looking for 2 more players for evening sessions weekly as my sunday players cant join during the week . We will start wednesday , the 21 of april . Choices of modules will be made according what people already play before . I will be using FG classic , classes from volo, xanathar, wildermount and now tasha are available . You do require a license or subscription to join .

Why text based ? We have people from all around the world , so using voice is completely immersion breaking. Video is useless i am not trying to be the next matt mercer . But to clear some misconceptions, no, its not going to be slow like " reading a book" .There's ten times more things happening in my sessions than in most other games i have seen here. You wont waste 1 hour roleplaying getting of a boat and things like that , dont worry .

I prefer to warn you i am strict on attendance , its 20 GMT +2 , not 21 , late people tend to upset me quite a bit .Oh and the 5 min before session warnings that you cant join , are a big no. You have to understand it really upset me specially when you spent hundreds of hours prepping . I am doing that seriously, i expect everyone else too . Of course serious reasons for not being able to join wont get you expelled.
I am dedicated as a Dm spending ton of time prepping, hopefully less to do this time... Therefore i expect a minimum of dedication from you too ! Players will have to read the rulebooks (huge expectations i know ), beginners are not welcome , i am not going to play helpdesk ,sorry.

My philosophy of gaming is to provide a true D&d classic experience, closer to the roots so expect dungeon delving and tactical combat, those perfectly suitable with FG . Feel free to ask questions or PM , i wont bite.. much.