STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Also hit me up in discord when i am on and I will see if I can figure out what is going on for you.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Ok I see it there is an error in FGC. I looking at it now, see what I can do
    ------------------
    Ardem

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

OK this one is a strange one, replace your FRP extension with this link below. It should get you going however the rest and sleep code has been stripped out. I am not making this official this is only and issue with FGC not FGU, and just to get those who are needing it quick up and playing. Hopefully with dakadin help I can work this out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/prwao8kc1qm5nl6/FRP.ext?dl=0

So for those interested or what to know, the FRP code only change the Combat Tracker Menu Script and Combat Tracker Entry code, which manages the calculations for Rest and Sleep. The 3 xml files have no changes are direct copies, I need these as they call the two script above in the code. I cannot do it like other scripts and modify just only the script because of this wonderful line in the ct_client.xml <script file="ct/scripts/clientct_entry.lua" />

Now for some reason this is all fine and dandy for FGU but for some reason in FGC we getting the errors above which I have no clue I even copied all rmc code in and took mine out and still got the errors. So this has something to do outside my pay grade <smile> Maybe even outside Dakadins.

Dakadin if you made a small silly extension and do includes for CT.xmls and copy your scripts in a script folder you will see the errors in rmc. That should not be an error, you might need to push this up to moon.

P.S. guys, I never get upset ever if someone needs to hit me up in Discord if you need something quick. I always try my best to accommodate issues.
    Last edited by Ardem; April 24th, 2021 at 15:04.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Tried senindg you the exported campaign ARdem but FG says it is too large. The FRP.ext you sent me (that link you asked me to grab) ahs apparently fixed the issue.
    I have he campaign exported before I ran that new ext. Do you still want a look if so do you want to grab it from here: https://we.tl/t-Ka3dc37SfW

That's good news that the error isn't occurring with Ardem's changes. I will work with Ardem to figure out what is going on with the code.

Thanks. As ever both your effortsare appreciated as it is great fun to be playing RM again.

No need for the export campaign it is not a campaign issue, but a strange error.
    ------------------
    Ardem

I figured it out. It is actually because the extension is set to use FG version 2.9. Change the top line in the extension.xml to this and it resolves the issue:
    Code:
    <root version="3.0">
    It is because the setValue function of the buttoncontrol isn't available unless the FG version is at least 3.0.

Thread Information