5E Character Create Playlist

Confused. Have lights been added in the latest FG ruleset update?

Hi
    I am confused about this latest changelog:
    Beta][CoreRPG+] Token lighting effects can be customized per campaign in the campaign Options window.
    [Beta][CoreRPG+] Campaign token lighting effects are available in campaign Effects window.

I cant find any lights in the latest live version. Is there anything I have to turn on, or is still only in the test server?
    For clarity I am talking about light sources and vision types. I am playing pathfinder 1st edition.

This is just for the Beta-Versions. You have to switch from live to test to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascalon View Post
    This is just for the Beta-Versions. You have to switch from live to test to see this.
    Ok. It is weird why they posted this in the city hall then and not the labratory. But thanks for the confirmation.

Ah, this makes sense. I was in the same boat as OP, as I can see 'Lights' in my Effects window but nothing else to do with lighting in my non-BETA.

I have been updating the rulesets in tandem to slowly add components in for FGU v4.1 (i.e. the beta version). It's easier to make all the ruleset notes in one place.

Anything marked with the [Beta] tag is only for Test channel.

Regards,
    JPG

Moon, the 04-13-2021 patch notes do not appear to actually have been added, last update date is 04-06-2021.

Where are you seeing that? (i.e. links)

The patch notes link on the server was updated yesterday; and the rulesets should report 2021-04-13 now as well.

Regards,
    JPG

It was at the: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...s_ruleset.html

But it has now been updated and is showing the new patchnotes for 04-13-2021. Thanks!

It was probably a browser caching issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information