STAR TREK 2d20

Pathfinder Firearms

I noticed today after purchasing Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Equipment for Pathfinder 1st Ed that the firearms are adding str to the damage and that when they are added to a character sheet they are treated as melee weapons instead of ranged. And I'm not sure this can be automated but for the 1st range increment they are supposed to be Ranged Touch attacks.

Could a mod move this to the Pathfinder Official modules thread?

Testing this, using Ultimate Equipment - all firearms are listed under Firearm x-Handed Ranged Weapons - [time] Firearms, where x is One or Two and [time] is Advanced or Early. All are listed as ranged and adding Strength to damage.

Using Ultimate Combat - all firearms are listed under Firearm x-Handed [time], where x is One or Two and [time] is Advanced or Early. All are listed as melee and adding primary attack Strength (if using two hands, multiplying by 1.5) to damage.

I saw that there were a few others that need to be looked at (some of the magical ones) for making sure that all descriptors are correct. One I noticed was the Ornery Pistol that didn't have magic as a damage type (it is as a +2 pistol).

I didn't test attacks.

Thread Information