DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LOS - Quick question

Am I right in thinking that LOS doesn't work for creatures with DARKVISION yet?

I can't seem to get it to work for my darkvision player. Who can't see a mask sensitive visibility NPC who is definitely on the map correctly and in LOS.

Thankyou.

Line of sight isn't lighting. Lighting is currently still in Beat in the TEST channel; so if you are using LIVE channel then, no vision hasn't been implemented yet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

My mistake. I am on the test channel and yes I am referring to if an PC with darkvision 'sees' another NPC, who is on the CT and map, then the player can't see that NPC on his map. Ugh, that sentence was just awful - I hope you can work out what I mean.

This should be moved to the Laboratory.

There was an issue in the last beta build where token special vision types did not make tokens visible unless they were also in light area. The build I just pushed today should fix that issue. (if that was the original issue...)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information