DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: 5e - Indicators

Wow -- that is a really cool idea. I am happy to work on the icons if mattekure is up for the challenge.

Awesome update! Thanks for jumping through all the hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Feature request: This might not be possible but I thought it would be cool if the Death Saves updated the Dying overlay. For example if there was two failed death saves then dying_large2.png would load.

I'll have to give this idea some thought. It doesnt really fit in with how the extension is architected currently. It would take some reworking to make it work right. possibly make it its own indicator type rather than using the dying/dead/stable indicator
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I'll have to give this idea some thought. It doesnt really fit in with how the extension is architected currently. It would take some reworking to make it work right. possibly make it its own indicator type rather than using the dying/dead/stable indicator
    If you were able to work something like that into this, that would definitely bring even more value to this awesome extension!

Did some graphical tweaking for personal use
    I added different save graphics and initiative graphics from some of my other status indicator extensions and altered some opacities. Added transparncy and decreased opacity for the death skulls. Layered the critical blood splatter beneath the dying/stable hearts and decreased their opacity.

Overall, happy with the outcome Thanks!

Pic of Changes.PNG
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

v8 is posting today. Some minor bug fixes and a ton of graphics.

Thanks to user Drowbe, a huge number of icon sets have been added including with and without blood spatter, ghosts, skulls, and words.
    Bloodied - 2 icon sets
    Dead - 19 icon sets
    Dying/Stable - 13 icon sets
    Health - 5 icon sets
    Initiative - 4 icon sets
    Saving Throws - 6 icon sets
    Targeting - 5 icon sets
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

This is awesome, but one thing I've never liked about the overlays are they cover up too much of the icon of the target.

You think we can make it so maybe in the top right 1/3 of the token ICON we can have the effects there? Because sometimes it just shows like "saved" or "bleeding out" icons but I'm not sure who it is by looking at it because the whole token is covered with the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    This is awesome, but one thing I've never liked about the overlays are they cover up too much of the icon of the target.

You think we can make it so maybe in the top right 1/3 of the token ICON we can have the effects there? Because sometimes it just shows like "saved" or "bleeding out" icons but I'm not sure who it is by looking at it because the whole token is covered with the effect.
    Take a look at the icon non-bloody versions. They provide an icon indicator in the upper left. There are options for dead, dying and Stable. For health, you can use Droplets, which also show an icon in the upper left. For saving throws you can use the icon or small word set.

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Take a look at the icon non-bloody versions. They provide an icon indicator in the upper left. There are options for dead, dying and Stable. For health, you can use Droplets, which also show an icon in the upper left. For saving throws you can use the icon or small word set.
    I thought I did, maybe my version is old.

v8 is the current version. double check what it shows in chat.

Thread Information