Starfinder Playlist

Error in DnD5E damage

I was playing last week and the 5E begun to show an error in the console whenever someone does a targeted attack. Also, all the characters lost theirs factions memories in the combat tracker.

A attached the log.

This log I saved while using extensions. But the error occurred even without them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Since no-one else has reported anything similar it does point to one of the extensions you are using. Even if you disabled them it is possible that some code was left behind on the player character sheets or elsewhere that is causing the issue. Did you try in a new campaign without extensions?

The log files just report an error - they don't really point to where that error is occurring. If you can post steps to reproduce the error in a new campaign without extensions that would be really useful.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

ok, I tried start a new campaign from scratch, but it shown the same error. Something like "60: attempt to call field 'getDefaultStatusFromWoundPercent' (a nil value)"
    - - -
    Playing D&D 5th

Can you step me through what you are doing to get the error? I can't reproduce it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Perhaps you have an old version of CoreRPG opened as a folder in your FG data folder?

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Perhaps you have an old version of CoreRPG opened as a folder in your FG data folder?

JPG
    Really I had three of them!

I removed the folders and tried to update, but nothing changed. I recorded the screen while reproducing the error.

https://www.metacafe.com/watch/12193351/fgu-error/
    - - -
    Playing D&D 5th

I couldn't see anything at that link.

Make sure to use the folder button from the launcher to make sure you are going to the right folder for the channel you are in. Also, you should remove all folders from rulesets, just to be sure.

Regards,
    JPG

Ha!! The test channel, of course!

I was removing the folders from the main channel. I did it right this time and... it worked!! Thanks, I would never think that could be it.
    - - -
    Playing D&D 5th

Thread Information