STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    You'll want it to look like this. I have implemented the 3 damage types depending upon what type of projectile I'm using.

Telekinetic.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Major Blaze View Post
    Could you guys maybe point me to a place that will break down this window? Tell me what everything it means if there is such a thing?

For example what will odd CLs do for me? Does it change the number for each odd level of my character?
    There's nothing currently documented for this that I'm aware of.

The damage entry is essentially an equation - you can see the various symbols on the entry - {DICE} x {dice multiplier}(maximum) + {number} x {modifier multiplier} + {modifier}

This can be used to give most damage entries of a number of dice plus a numerical modifier.

The multiplier is a cycler control that you click to cycle through the values. CL = the caster level in the spell class, this will usually be the same as the character level. Odd CL means 1=1, 3=2, 5=3, etc. (every odd CL step). Even CL is every even CL step 2 = 1, 4 = 2, 6= 3, etc.. The exception to this is that the dice multiplier is a minimum of 1 even when CL = 1, whereas the modifier multiplier can be a minimum of 0 (when CL = 1).

It's a little bit complex, but I hope that and the screenshot provided by Darkrite above, help.

As an aside - a lot of this will be coded more reliably in Release 18 (currently in testing).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the picture. That was a huge help. I was missing the CHA option.

The screen shot was perfect. I saw what I was missing.

Hope this is okay. I don't want to start a new thread for more questions. So I know my first point in focus is because I'm a Bard. Then I get 1 for Lingering Composition. So that gives me a total of 2. I had 2 at one point but I don't know what happened to change it. FOCUS.png

Quote Originally Posted by Major Blaze View Post
    Hope this is okay. I don't want to start a new thread for more questions. So I know my first point in focus is because I'm a Bard. Then I get 1 for Lingering Composition. So that gives me a total of 2. I had 2 at one point but I don't know what happened to change it.
    To change the Focus Points to 2: click on the Focus Points -> Base field and type 2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information