5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Event Viewer doesn't seem to indicate anything.

Have you checked wether you have two themes selected/loaded (because two show in chat)?
    FGU is up to date i supoose (2021-02-04)?
    Does the error happen on every image you create or just on that particular one (small, big, etc)?
    Does the program instantly go to "Not Responding" when hanging? When loading or opening big things I sometimes got a waiting time of a few seconds, be sure to don't click anyhting on the mouse or keyboard if it is not showing "Not Responding" and give it a few seconds.

Best bet would be to list reproducable steps (as best as you can give) and upload a zipped campaign here (or Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Blog Entries
    Rolemaster is a pretty "heavy" ruleset to run in my experience. It always seems to put the heaviest load on my system.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Widukind View Post
    Problem solved
    Could you tell us how, for people who will have the same issue in the future?

Thread Information