DICE PACKS BUNDLE

4E Paragraph Types: Headings

Greetings,

I've noticed that, a while back, the Headings paragraph type changed in the 4E ruleset. Gone is the typical large red font of Headings, replaced by black font that's smaller than normal text. Was this intentional? I personally feel that the typical large red font is much more useful for Headings.

Thanks,
    Shimrath.

I am not running any extensions.

I do not get any warnings or errors.

I am running the 4E ruleset on Unity. I did copy the campaign over from Classic a few months ago. That's when I noticed the change, which I assumed was new in Unity.

Thanks,
    Shimrath.

After digging a little deeper, it seems that there are some extensions (see image).

Screenshot 2021-04-09 192042.jpg

Thanks,
    Shimrath.

Also, for clarity, this is only happening in my 4E ruleset. I am also using a CoreRPG ruleset and it has the old large red Headings.

-Shimrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimrath View Post
    After digging a little deeper, it seems that there are some extensions (see image).

Screenshot 2021-04-09 192042.jpg

Thanks,
    Shimrath.
    That is just the folder, it is about whether you also activated them in the create/launch campaign screen Do you have any of those themes activated?

I just loaded up a 4E campaign with no extensions running; and this is what I'm seeing. If you're seeing a different set of graphics/fonts/colors, then you're most likely running one or more extensions.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry to all three of you for my being so thick! I finally figured out what you meant.

Yes, i was running it using Theme: FG Wood. I thought that i HAD TO choose a theme. . .

*embarrassed face*

Thanks,
    Shimrath.

Thread Information