5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Here's a better image of what my usual setup looks like with the Industrial theme. I typically '/scaleui 80' to get more real estate. As you can see, on my monitor's default resolution at 80% scale, four tiles are visible.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi! Hope you all had a good weekend.

Just checking in re: the tiling issue. I saw that there was a second patch for the Industrial theme, but I'm still having this issue. Any word on when this might be addressed?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ilvander; April 12th, 2021 at 20:04.

Good day Ilvander,
    I have been trying a few different apraoches on how to implement this themes desktop without it being tiled. It will be updated shortly with a fix once I settle on the best option.

Thanks so much
    JW

I'm so glad to hear that you're working on it! Thanks!

I have a fix for the tiling and it should be included in the product's next update.

Thanks so much

Thank you! Can't wait.

Hello,

I thought I'd continue this threat with some things I've noticed myself:

Languages seems to not work in the chat box. I switched to another theme to see if it was something else, but switching to the Theme: FG Wood seems to make language work. In the picture below you can see I tried Dwarvish in both the Wood and Industrial theme.Furthermore, the text seems to slide to the left of the box which makes it hard to read sometimes:

Wood Theme.png

Industrial theme.png

Another issue lies with the combat tracker. I get these lines when selecting the different options for characters as you can see below:

Industrial Combat Tracker.png

My players (but not me as a GM) have an issue when resizing the combat tracker (as you can see below as well):

Combat Player 1.png
    Combat Player 2.png

I should mention I have a lot of extensions active, but as I mentioned above I only switched themes for it to work in one, but not the other.
    Last edited by Kumajuhl; April 27th, 2021 at 01:29.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    I have a fix for the tiling and it should be included in the product's next update.

Thanks so much
    Hello! are there plans to fix the other things I posted? I really like the theme and want to use it, but the other issues make it hard to use. Namely the combat tracker for players, the fantasy language box dialogue, and the writing going outside the parameters of the chat box

Thanks for pointing these out, I will get them fixed. Which ruleset are you using?

Thread Information