FG Spreadshirt Swag

Bragging Rights Kill

Our campaign had its first bragging rights kill.

A fighter killed a Troll with a crit whihc read "Strike Foe in heart. Foes dies instantly and falls upon you. You then take 20 hits [which put the chararect on neg hit points btw] and are pinned for 6 rounds. the party started looting the camp before someone thought to pull the fighter out from under the troll!.

BTW with large crit tables you dont seem to be able to grab the crit text and drop on characters like you can with normal crits (and in he process the effects get added). Am I missing someting?

Hi rdenning,

That is definitely epic and hilarious that they looted before getting to the fighter!

They should be applying the effects but that one looks like it would be on the attacker and I haven't worked out applying the effects to the attacker yet. If you do see any that should be applied to the defender that aren't please let me know the exact entry and I will get it fixed.

Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi rdenning,

That is definitely epic and hilarious that they looted before getting to the fighter!

They should be applying the effects but that one looks like it would be on the attacker and I haven't worked out applying the effects to the attacker yet. If you do see any that should be applied to the defender that aren't please let me know the exact entry and I will get it fixed.

Dakadin
    OK Iseemed to have issues applying any large crit TBH.

So we roll the attack
    I resolve the attack
    I drag the damage on to the bad boy
    I then rt click and choose Large and normal
    They roll and we look it up.
    But when I try and drag it over it dont go

Note we are using RM FRP so it may be an Ardem question??

That might be a possibility but I will do some testing. Can you tell me which critical table entry had the strike to the heart? I want to test that one in particular. I will also do a few others since I haven't had a large critical attack table used in my game in at least a few weeks.

working again

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    That might be a possibility but I will do some testing. Can you tell me which critical table entry had the strike to the heart? I want to test that one in particular. I will also do a few others since I haven't had a large critical attack table used in my game in at least a few weeks.
    weirldy I went on last night and as I still had the map with the characetrs and baddies on just ran some test combat and on my own I could indded drag crits from the large Crit Table, normal collumn on to the Troll.

THe fight had spread over two sessions and in both sessiosn withe everyone logged in for some reason I could not do this.

I will see what happens next week. The trolls brother can turn up ;-)

Make sure to get the new FRP version there might been some incompatibility issues in coding, which I just fixed up the last few days
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Quote Originally Posted by rdenning View Post
    weirldy I went on last night and as I still had the map with the characetrs and baddies on just ran some test combat and on my own I could indded drag crits from the large Crit Table, normal collumn on to the Troll.

THe fight had spread over two sessions and in both sessiosn withe everyone logged in for some reason I could not do this.

I will see what happens next week. The trolls brother can turn up ;-)
    It's good to hear that it was working again but if you notice any issues please let me know and I will try to get them fixed.

Thread Information