STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Wound Overlay (the death indicator , love this!)
    I was using this to great effect with my players, but the ruleset update nearly two months ago had broken it. Was it updated to work?

Portals
    I've been wanting to play with the Portals extension, but haven't bit the bullet quite yet. How does it perform? When I initially was planning on using it, it wasn't available for Unity but it seems it has since been updated. Any feedback?

Shade Ravens modules (SR)
    NPC's (I cant remember name of module but it has the NPC's from the DM's handbook. Such a big help as i can just modify an NPC to what I need.)
    Good call out on these! I just looked at my extension list, but didn't even consider the modules. These two are both great, and my players have got a lot of mileage out of the SOM and G&G playtest class modules that were uploaded when those releases dropped. I'll see what other modules I've got and share them here as well once I get home this evening.

NPC Flavors (not sure if i can get this to work with pathfinder 2e but it sounds amazing.)
    This doesn't require any tinkering! It just works out of the box Recently my players came up against some boars; Momma boar had wild eyes, but the babies are where the real personality came out: one had a torn bandana, one had a bum knee, one had a broken tooth, and one had an antagonistic gait. The PCs ended up slaying momma boar and taking the babies back to their camp and are training them. These silly descriptors not only helped us identify them in combat, but also has become canon to the game world... Pig Newton never goes anywhere without his bandana!

The party inventory Tab is the mule or a inventory with the rations or water. A space to the player o GM to have some resource. I use the pary sheed and write "Mule" in owner. Its not "necesary", just can be easy to implement (i think) and usefull in some games. I use this in my port of TOA to PF2.

The 10 round or 60 round i know you can do it in the Combat tracker but its nice if i can have 2 simple buttons, 1 hr-10min. (And some times i click on 10 min rest and i lose track of the rounds). Again, not a must. My players and I dont go RAW. But visual tools to make easy ans faster to track some mecanics give us more time to play. When the players see que prone effect they remember the enemy is prone, and with FGU make us save a lot of time to play more.

I think the next feature or light will be a LOT time save in the hidden, undetected, unotice department.

Quote Originally Posted by jackmep View Post
    I need
    Diferent effect icons
    Better Inventory or mini inventory
    Invested Items Counter
    Familiar and animal companion Player Controled
    Party Inventory Tab in
    Buttom of 10 round / 60 round (For exploration uses)
    Skill Chek in the action Tab
    Combat Timer

Can we have a clock inside the game window. I dont use full screen because of this.
    I'm looking at getting into Extension and Ruleset development with Fantasy Grounds, and have already starting doing simple modifications to things for both PF2e and SFRPG. Do you have more specifics on what you want out of these things, specifically these:
    • Better Inventory
    • Invested Items Counter
    • Party Inventory Tab

Also, there is a Combat Timer extension that is available but doesn't quite support PF2e yet. With some relatively simple modifications, I'm sure it could be fixed though!

Quote Originally Posted by jackmep View Post
    The 10 round or 60 round i know you can do it in the Combat tracker but its nice if i can have 2 simple buttons, 1 hr-10min. (And some times i click on 10 min rest and i lose track of the rounds). Again, not a must. My players and I dont go RAW. But visual tools to make easy ans faster to track some mecanics give us more time to play. When the players see que prone effect they remember the enemy is prone, and with FGU make us save a lot of time to play more.
    The Clock Adjuster extension has simple buttons for rests - you can set your own "short rest" and "long rest" intervals within the extension and it helps keep track of things for you. Might be what you're looking for.

Is there an index for all the extensions?

Quote Originally Posted by muzouka View Post
    Is there an index for all the extensions?
    Stickied at the top off the forum https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-extensions
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information