STAR TREK 2d20

Stun Club - apply effect from Combat Tab on character sheet.

Is there a way to make the Stun Club (or any other weapon that has a stun effect) roll the targets Vigor and then apply the effect if it fails, or is that only a manual option?

Manual as far as I know. I think over in D&D land there are 3rd party extensions you can buy that'll do that but don't think FGs will apply "offensive" effects

Quote Originally Posted by IceBear View Post
    Manual as far as I know. I think over in D&D land there are 3rd party extensions you can buy that'll do that but don't think FGs will apply "offensive" effects
    No worries. I'm still learning SWADE. Trying to escape D&D land....

Yeah, I only started using FGs to play Savage Worlds last spring and haven't really been using it since the end of last summer, so my experience is by no means thorough, but I sort of remember asking Ikael about having a Bolt apply the linger effect automatically and was told that the way FGs worked that wasn't possible. On the main FGU discord channel they seem to only talk about D&D so I've seen people ask how to do stuff like make targets suffer damaging effects and statuses from attacks and I believe the official answer was it doesn't do that by default but apparently there's an extension you can buy from DMsGuild that does it. So, I take it from that answer that FGs doesn't natively do it, but I guess it's possible with extensions...I've just be doing things manually. I had the wizard player in my Tyrandor game put an effect called Linger on his hot bar that he then applied to his target when he cast a Lingering bolt. It didn't do anything other than remind us, oh right, the target should be taking 2d4 damage this round.

That's a good idea.

Yeah...I'm lazy so I try to offload work to the players

Thread Information