DICE PACKS BUNDLE

ZeroShifter's Modules

UPDATE: Added content from APs #35, #36, and #37.

Content now includes all races, alternate racial traits, classes, class featues, alternate class features, archetypes, themes, feats, and spells from all Core releases and all Advanture Paths with the exception(s) of:
    Starfinder #38: Crash and Burn

The modules are attached. I do not have an infinite amount of free time, but I will try to update them when able. Let me know if there is anything out of place, and I will try to find time to fix the issues.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ZeroShifter; April 22nd, 2021 at 20:28. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroShifter View Post
    Greetings everyone. This is my first post, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I might have made. I took the time to convert some Starfinder content and exported some modules.

Content includes all races, alternate racial traits, classes, class featues, alternate class features, archetypes, themes, feats, and spells from all Core releases and Advanture Paths with the exceptions of:
    Starfinder #35: Merchants of the Void
    Starfinder #36: Professional Courtesy
    Starfinder #37: The White Glove Affair

The modules are attached. I do not have an infinite amount of free time, but I will try to update them when able. Let me know if there is anything out of place, and I will try to find time to fix the issues.
    Thank you for sharing your work with the community!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Blog Entries
    Welcome ZeroShifter

Thank you for your excellent work in compiling these.
    You must however comply with the OGL in full if you wish to distribute any SRD content.
    Please see this link for an example: https://starfinder.dragonlash.com/license/

I apologize. I'm very new to all of this. What exactly should I do to comply properly?

Blog Entries
    have a look at rule 2 in the OGL

--
    OPEN GAME LICENSE VERSION 1.0A
    The following text is the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and is Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc ("Wizards"). All Rights Reserved.

2. The License: This License applies to any Open Game Content that contains a notice indicating that the Open Game Content may only be Used under and in terms of this License. You must affix such a notice to any Open Game Content that you Use. No terms may be added to or subtracted from this License except as described by the License itself. No other terms or conditions may be applied to any Open Game Content distributed using this License.
    --

Basically you need to include the whole content I linked to (that one page), in that format, (font excluded), in each module. Probably simplest to add it in as a Story entry in each module. It should only take 2-3mins for each module.

New Update.

Added:
    Starfinder #35: Merchants of the Void
    Starfinder #36: Professional Courtesy
    Starfinder #37: The White Glove Affair

Thread Information