5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[LFG][PAID][Multiple Days] Veteran Players Seeks AD&D/D&D - Dedicated, Weekly RPer!

Hello all,

Disability being the boring, house confining thing that it is, I'm trying to fill up my gaming schedule now that the old campaigns I used to participate in have flagged for one reason or another. I'm looking for campaigns which are intended to be long term or even ongoing, which would appreciate a creative player who uses what's available to him in fun ways, and which celebrate dedicated role-players wanting to tell a story. I like having diverse creation options in terms of race and class when it comes to AD&D/D&D, but I prefer no lower than a starting level of 3rd with D&D 5E.

I've been playing tabletop games for 25+ years, starting with AD&D and moving on through various rules systems and settings. I've played offline, and now in disability, I regularly play online and provide both maturity and a good setup with clear and quiet audio. Although I'm willing to hear offers for any system or setting, it really gets down to AD&D 2E, 3.5E, 5E, or Star Wars D6/D20/SAGA. Anything in that area, I'd love to be a part of. I *do not mind joining games in progress* as long as there's a niche for me and plenty of game left to play.

Tuesday nights are presently not available. I am available every other day of the week from 2pm-5pm or 7/8pm-11pm/12am EST. I favor the evening spots. Paid games are fine, but my spots are likely to fill fast.

Interested? Just reach me via DM at Legacy Ark Games#0725 (you may have to friend me first)!

License: Unity Ultimate w/ full library AD&D/D&D5E, Classic Demo.
    Times: All days except for Tuesday evenings, 2pm-5pm or 7/8pm-11pm/12am EST, evening spot preferred.
    Seeking: Long term or ongoing AD&D or D&D games which offer broad options for character creation in terms of race/class, and which celebrate role-playing over power gaming. I like to be a part of epic campaigns where we have a great adventure, but where we can also go off the rails and tell a bit of our own stories.
    Last edited by LegacyArkGames; April 4th, 2021 at 06:07. Reason: Updaitng available days.

Just a bump to refer to a change in my original post! Tuesday nights, unavailable. Saturday nights, now available. DM me via Discord if interested, please!

Hey dude hows it going check out my post thx dude got diffrent games on or can start one etc thx Audin https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...gt-gt-gt-gt-gt

Thread Information