Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaith View Post
    I still can't believe that FG doesn't add a music player. Like everyone else! (Foundry, Roll20, Astral). So sad.
    I just don't think it's a high priority since there's so many options for it. I'd rather they put their time into stuff for the games themselves and I can easily use Syrinscape online. They even have Cthulhu packs.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I just don't think it's a high priority since there's so many options for it. I'd rather they put their time into stuff for the games themselves and I can easily use Syrinscape online. They even have Cthulhu packs.
    Tbh, if it's connected to the user experience, it should always be a priority. Not a "stop whatever you're doing and do this" priority, but at least, somewhere in the roadmap. It's a stupidly simple mechanic which technically would be simpler to use, even on a VTT that already requires a software (like acessibility = 0) to run.

Thinking this way, yea.. there are other user experience improvements to be made.

Head @ 11 Marginais | Dungeon Master @ Dados Vo Rolar

There is a road map that we don't get to see. Imagine what these forums would look like if a deadline was missed on a published roadmap?

Sound will come. Obviously everything is super easy to deliver and takes just a flip of a switch, but Smiteworks just pretend it is complex to annoy the user base...

I use this :

https://tabletopaudio.com/film_noir_sp.html

I must say it's very nice and easy just send the streaming link to your player end that's it.

If you can support the author via Donation.
    If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    Foundry offers scriptable automation btw.
    Sort of. I play in a Foundry game and there are some pretty glaring weaknesses compared to FG's automation capabilities.
    Plenty of strengths too, but it's definitely not one sided.
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

Thread Information