5E Character Create Playlist

Script execution error

Playing my regular Pathfinder game last night, and I started repeatedly getting console errors that I've never seen before:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:1000: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)

I wasn't able to roll attacks off an NPC in the Combat Tracker, or from that NPC's sheet (it seemed to be treating the attack lines like ordinary text), although I could roll its "Base Atk" and Skills. Just mousing over the attack line popped up the console window with the error.

I'm running FGU v4.0.10 Standard, in the Live channel, and haven't made any updates to FG or the campaign since the last session. I did add these NPCs to the Combat Tracker since last session, from the encounter in the module (1.05.09. Encounter: Lair Of The Hidden Beast, in the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition). I tried quitting FG, checking for updates, and then restarting, but the errors still occurred.
    Last edited by Callum; March 31st, 2021 at 10:09.

There were ActorManager2 changes made in the February release. Make sure you've updated any extensions (or removed those that haven't been updated) and ensure that you don't have an unzipped PFRPG or 3.5E directory in the <FG app data>\rulesets directory.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Trenloe - it was an old extension that hadn't been updated ("Flat-footed on Combat Start" by mr900rr). I should have thought of that! I've removed it for now, and will replace it with Kelrugem's AoO tracker extension, when he's updated that.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Thanks, Trenloe - it was an old extension that hadn't been updated ("Flat-footed on Combat Start" by mr900rr). I should have thought of that! I've removed it for now, and will replace it with Kelrugem's AoO tracker extension, when he's updated that.
    The AoO extension got deprecated and integrated into the full package extension But that one also needs an update, lol xD (I still need to find time )

I recently started gaming again and so finding out my extensions have broken, been working on updating them will try to upload as I fix them, now if I can just remember how to upload it lol. Let me know if that works ok.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr900rr View Post
    I recently started gaming again and so finding out my extensions have broken, been working on updating them will try to upload as I fix them, now if I can just remember how to upload it lol. Let me know if that works ok.
    You may wish to look into the Forge. It is now the preferred method for extension sharing. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by mr900rr View Post
    hehe, thanks

No worries because of that; you may remember that you allowed me to integrate your code into my extension I maintained your code there for the time being

Yeah I remember that and I am glad you did as I dont get on here much and cant keep things updated as frequently, I only made the extension to improve functionality for my games and glad to share with antone who may want but I dont have the time to keep up with them so they are free for others to do with as they please.

Thread Information