Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Booyah... Beyond the Claw is in the FG Store

    Booyah... Beyond the Claw is in the FG Store got released in the store March 30...
    UWP and other data for Spinward Marches and Deneb Sectors

    The marches are open for travelling....

    Big Thanx to MadBeardMan, Mongoose, and Smiteworks...

  2. #2
    JohnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg Canada
    Posts
    4,962
    Blog Entries
    1
    Is that price accurate?
    "Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

    - Benjamin Franklin

    "The right to free speech is more important than the content of the speech."

    "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too."

    - Voltaire

  3. #3
    GregRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    186
    YES!

    JohnD my exact reaction when pulling it up. I went to the Mongoose website and confirmed that is the MSRP for the physical product.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    112
    Wish it wasn't so expensive. We need that Traveller Bundle!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Grommit57 View Post
    Wish it wasn't so expensive. We need that Traveller Bundle!
    Yea, I will ask again!

    Though the lesser the price you pay reduces my beer fund

    Cheers,
    MBM

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    112
    Can't be messing with the beer fund! Buying...

    You do good work Sir. Keep at it. I'll keep buying bundle or not.

  7. #7
    One thing that concerns me is that the FG Store doesn't show any maps - which for a map centric supplement seems a bit odd. If it has the maps, I think it will be worth the money. If not, the product is kind of missing the point. Can anyone with this expansion confirm whether the subsector maps are included?

  8. #8
    GregRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    186
    Attached is a filtered screenshot with some examples. I want to point out that there are 9 pages of System data in it as well.

    BtC.png

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    Attached is a filtered screenshot with some examples. I want to point out that there are 9 pages of System data in it as well.

    BtC.png
    Was just getting ready to post a screenshot too, beat me too it.

    Also, there are races, items, and everything else from the books. it's quite an extensive expansion.

    Dolphins in power armor for the win!

    items_race_map.png

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RobP View Post
    One thing that concerns me is that the FG Store doesn't show any maps - which for a map centric supplement seems a bit odd. If it has the maps, I think it will be worth the money. If not, the product is kind of missing the point. Can anyone with this expansion confirm whether the subsector maps are included?
    Hi RobP,

    That's a good question. When I supply images for the store they don't specify what they are, I tend to specify what data you'll get and examples of images etc. What I will do in the future is also supply an image with sector maps. Every single image/map in a Mongoose product is part of the Fantasy Grounds module.

    Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in