DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 46 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    The new update is ready for download! 360 powers for class features were added to the 5E Automatic Effects Player's Handbook

It now contains over 1000 powers for equipment, spells, spell scrolls and class features
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Does these new class features work with equipped effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Does these new class features work with equipped effects?
    Yes. Basically equipped effects was modified to automatically add in feats, features, and traits when you drop something into combat tracker or add or remove an ability (feat, feature, trait). Aridhro just finished the features, and will be adding in feats an traits. As he does I remove the handcrafted ones I have out of my campaigns and use his. Because he does them better than I do when I make a custom effect or power by hand (he adds summaries, notes, lighting, things that make sense for indicating you need to drag it onto target, etc.). Plus I'm lazy. I don't want to define these anymore myself
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Great so assassinate for instance should be added to the assassin in the party right? Is that working now or do you need to update the ext on DMs Guild?

Great so assassinate for instance should be added to the assassin in the party right? Is that working now or do you need to update the ext on DMs Guild?
    I see it as a power - just dropped it in - has 2 effects and looks like one of those shift drag things. No custom effect for it, which is only defined if it automatically takes effect permanently or on equip of an item, that sounds correct.

And yes if you add "Assasinate" to abilties then it should pop in their action tab powers. Or if you drop it into CT with that ability defined. And the options are not turned off to do all that.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; April 14th, 2021 at 15:46.

Oh and there is no case, none, where you would not run with the latest version of any of my stuff in DMsG. Ever. So the answer to your questions is, yes, you should always check for updates in DMsG for my stuff and take them. Period.

Thx SilentRuin for detailled answer.

The shift drag for assassinate is optional. You could shift drag to the targets who did not acted yet. So you dont get advantage against others. Only adding it to self works fine too.
    For the auto crit i added an effect solely to give advise how to auto crit in fg. Hold shift while clicking or dragging damage.
    My projects:

Could be user error, but it seems to me protection scrolls were not all accounted for in the recent releases? Protection from undead, elementals, and beasts for example. 5e Automatic Effects seems to have Prot from Good/Evil, Poison, and Energy. If those others aren't there now, any chance they will be in future?

Quote Originally Posted by DMMoseley23 View Post
    Could be user error, but it seems to me protection scrolls were not all accounted for in the recent releases? Protection from undead, elementals, and beasts for example. 5e Automatic Effects seems to have Prot from Good/Evil, Poison, and Energy. If those others aren't there now, any chance they will be in future?
    This is no user error, but a creator error. As I made all scrolls with spells from PHB, I forgot to make the one scroll (or bundle of ...) which is a specific magic item in the DMG. This will definitely be added to the DMG module. Thank you for the valuable feedback.
    My projects:

I'm super interested in this for the character creation server I tend to host at conventions. A lot of brand new people to FG only can manage to build a char and are no where ready to dive into the world of effects. Explaining to them to drag a whole set of effects on to their char after they've built a char can be discouraging for players who just want to jump into a game. And I don't have the hands on time to be able to add the coding for each by hand.

If my understanding of this is correct, then I can just add their char once done to the tracker and it'll add the coding for their abilities without my having to do it for them?

I'll definitely be purchasing and checking it out.
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

Thread Information