DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 32 of 46 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    I don't even own Fizban's and I bought this lol
    You are the best !!!
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Searching for the 50% discount code for 5eAE Fizban's Treasury of Dragons Grim Press offers in February:
    Here you go:

5eAE Fizban's Treasury of Dragons 50% Discount

After that you can complete the bundle at a 20% discount

But don't forget to join Grim Press discord for lots of amazing discounts for all their fantastic products.
    My projects:

I feel like I'm probably misunderstanding something, but how does the integration with Better Combat Effects Gold work? I have both the Better Combat Effects Gold and the Equipped Effects extensions activated and I have the 5E Automatic Effects modules loaded, but when I give my players something like a Cloak of Displacement, it doesn't have the code from BCEG already on it. Do I have to add that code in myself every time I give one to a player or am I missing something?

At the moment I believe only players handbook has been updated for BCEG and the rest are being worked through.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneIllumination View Post
    I feel like I'm probably misunderstanding something, but how does the integration with Better Combat Effects Gold work? I have both the Better Combat Effects Gold and the Equipped Effects extensions activated and I have the 5E Automatic Effects modules loaded, but when I give my players something like a Cloak of Displacement, it doesn't have the code from BCEG already on it. Do I have to add that code in myself every time I give one to a player or am I missing something?
    Cloak of Displacement works with BCEG, EE and 5eAE.

Can you join us on discord and I can help work it out there? It's much easier for me to figure out what the issues are from there as I can give you screenshots and whatnot in much faster real time.

The coding that should already be on it from BCEG, 5eAE would be this for that cloak.

Cloak of Displacement; GRANTDISATK; TURNAS; DMGDT
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneIllumination View Post
    I havent updated DMG yet. Personal reasons keep me from continue the update work atm. But rest assured I haven't given up on them.
    My projects:

Not sure if this or Kit'n'Kaboodle would be the right place to mention it.

But it would be extremely handy if once, 1 charge and destroy on last use for potions and scrolls were set.

I am assuming the summary field for the spell entry is what is being used to set the recharge for staves/wands atm?

Edit:
    Rations, torches and waterskin too (although I don't destroy the waterskin on use)... slipped my mind as I have them set up as custom items/spell combos.
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; May 4th, 2022 at 09:08.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Not sure if this or Kit'n'Kaboodle would be the right place to mention it.

But it would be extremely handy if once, 1 charge and destroy on last use for potions and scrolls were set.

I am assuming the summary field for the spell entry is what is being used to set the recharge for staves/wands atm?

Edit:
    Rations, torches and waterskin too (although I don't destroy the waterskin on use)... slipped my mind as I have them set up as custom items/spell combos.
    I added the uses for staffs (coded in xml, has nothing to do with the summary) because those are rule based.
    For potions, scrolls, the usage is linked to the amount you have in your backpack. I think Me&Unique has some ideas for consumables, but hasn't found time to tackle it.
    For now you'll have to set those up yourself, but if some code is needed to work with a consumable system, I would gladly provide.
    My projects:

It's been a while, but as from now I am back and ready to create some new content:
    - first I'll do some update thanks to some feedback
    - secondly I'll start creating the updated effects for Monsters of the Multiverse
    - thirdly I'll update the core books with 3rd party effects.
    So stay tuned for more 5eAE stuff.
    My projects:

Hey everyone, updates from your feedback regarding the 5eAE modules have been uploaded to DMsGuild.
    Besides those updates I also changed all Spell Saves to Group DC, instead of 8+Ab+Base. This was needed to work with the new monsters in Mosters of the Multiverse (work in progress).
    BCEG updates are still pending and something I like to tackle after the MotM release.
    I'm really grateful for all your feedback and support!
    Cheers
    My projects:

Thread Information