DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 46 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    I m ok. Have been tough weeks. But I m back on track for Tasha.
    Last edited by Aridhro; August 13th, 2021 at 19:30.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I removed the mod for you.
    Oh, thank you very much. No idea how I made this mistake. Doing things fast is never good idea.
    My projects:

Family is infinitely more important

SilentRuin gave me the solution. Now I realise you can edit your forum post in Advanced mode. Good to know.
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Family is infinitely more important
    Definitely true
    My projects:

Belt of Cloud giant strength is showing as $ Belt of Cloud Giant Strength; STR: [-2STR]; STR: 16; 'note'; [SELF]
    Seems to be the same irrespective of what strength character it goes on. Does the note bit mean I'm meant to set myself and why are there 2 STR entries?
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Quote Originally Posted by graphil View Post
    Belt of Cloud giant strength is showing as $ Belt of Cloud Giant Strength; STR: [-2STR]; STR: 16; 'note'; [SELF]
    Seems to be the same irrespective of what strength character it goes on. Does the note bit mean I'm meant to set myself and why are there 2 STR entries?
    So I had asked a similar question before. It's doing some strange FGU math where it reduces your strength and then sets it. to get the appropriate bonus for the different giant types. Equip it and make a check and you'll see.. it doesn't play well with Mad Nomad's character sheet extension though (which shows when stats are adjusted up or down), as that extension changes the effect on the character a bit too..

So it does. Though technically I think it sets the strength to 26 rather than 27. Roll bonus is correct rough.

dbachen, you have answered the other thing I was trying to check though which is whether it is would well with Nomad's sheet extension. I think I will skip that one for now but would love a solution that did show your adjusted stats correctly.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Quote Originally Posted by graphil View Post
    So it does. Though technically I think it sets the strength to 26 rather than 27. Roll bonus is correct rough.

dbachen, you have answered the other thing I was trying to check though which is whether it is would well with Nomad's sheet extension. I think I will skip that one for now but would love a solution that did show your adjusted stats correctly.
    Another possibility is STR: 27-X, with X your actual strength score. Better combat effects extension gives opportunity to automate X.

My solution is most automated one without extensions.
    My projects:

My projects:

Thread Information