DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 46 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    fixed, I hope. Changed the status. Stupid
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by matjam View Post
    First video has no sound,

second video is private.
    Fixed the private, but they have no sound. Recorded them under the effects of a silence spell. Sorry for that. A better fully voiced video will follow later.
    My projects:

I should note that another round of fixes in several of the modules have gone out so check your DMsG for updates.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

How can I identify what version of the mods I am using?

I have a version key in the first story entry, but I must admit I did not always update those
    In last update I changed the Story group for all 5e Automatice Effects modules to "0. 5E Automatic Effects" (added 0. in front to have a cleaner ref module). If that is the case, you have the latest versions.
    In the following updates I will try to respect the version numbers and add the right ones to the forum.
    My projects:

Hi every one, can some one tell me if i mist a config to have the effect appear beside each scroll/potion ? extension conflict?

Sans titre.png

What do you have your view set at the bottom to summary?

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi every one, can some one tell me if i mist a config to have the effect appear beside each scroll/potion ? extension conflict?

Sans titre.png
    I see you use Kit'n'Kaboodle. Not sure, but I think you can only use the magnifying glass to see the effects. You can ask in the KnK thread. MeAndUnique will answer you how his extension works. I support his great and free extension but am not responsible for its behavior.
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    I see you use Kit'n'Kaboodle. Not sure, but I think you can only use the magnifying glass to see the effects. You can ask in the KnK thread. MeAndUnique will answer you how his extension works. I support his great and free extension but am not responsible for its behavior.
    exactly, ok let me ask him.

regards

Hi, quick question, can we create our own and have them load with Equipped Effects Extension?

Thread Information