DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 46 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Great turn around as always.

Just picked up 5eAE and I think I found a bug on the linking of class effects. it was literally one of the first ones I tried to work with since we have a Tiefling player and when it didn't work I thought I had done something wrong.
    Infernal Legacy has the 3 links to the level features.. None of them work. They all start a "new spell" which happens with a bad link.. However, the spell itself is actually there. So I can click on INfernal Legacy: Hellish Rebuke in the spells window and it's great, just not from the linked value on the base ability.

Quote Originally Posted by dbachen View Post
    Just picked up 5eAE and I think I found a bug on the linking of class effects. it was literally one of the first ones I tried to work with since we have a Tiefling player and when it didn't work I thought I had done something wrong.
    Infernal Legacy has the 3 links to the level features.. None of them work. They all start a "new spell" which happens with a bad link.. However, the spell itself is actually there. So I can click on INfernal Legacy: Hellish Rebuke in the spells window and it's great, just not from the linked value on the base ability.
    Ok thanks, will change it for next update.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Want to test the 5e Automatic Effects before buying them?
    Check out our Pay As You Want 5e Automatic Effects demo on DMsGuild
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/358...ate_id=1549348
    My projects:

Can someone help me with dragonborn breath / resistances? The auto effect adds a "Choose your dragon ancestry in [note]". Where do I need to put the ancestry on the character sheet, and do I just need to write "Gold Dragon" for example? If I manually add the breath / resistance, it still adds the line above to the sheet when it's added to the combat tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by lephino View Post
    Can someone help me with dragonborn breath / resistances? The auto effect adds a "Choose your dragon ancestry in [note]". Where do I need to put the ancestry on the character sheet, and do I just need to write "Gold Dragon" for example? If I manually add the breath / resistance, it still adds the line above to the sheet when it's added to the combat tracker.
    Unsure about the dragon breath right now, but you can disable the auto-update when dragging to the combat tracker in the options menu.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by lephino View Post
    If you change the ability in the ability tab into "Dragonborn Breath: Gold Dragon" (no quotes), it will from now on auto add the right one
    So you need to make sure that your ability exactly matches the ame of the power spell.
    I always use ": " to prolong names for sub categories.

(Not sure about the actual ability name (not on pc), but you need to add ": Gold Dragon" (no quotes))
    Last edited by Aridhro; May 21st, 2021 at 22:47.
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    If you change the ability in the ability tab into "Dragonborn Breath: Gold Dragon" (no quotes), it will from now on auto add the right one
    So you need to make sure that your ability exactly matches the ame of the power spell.
    I always use ": " to prolong names for sub categories.

(Not sure about the actual ability name (not on pc), but you need to add ": Gold Dragon" (no quotes))
    This worked great. Thank you!

200+ LIGHT effects were updated to use the newest available lighting effect codes.
    -Darkness now has LIGHT: 15/15 darkness or other ranges, but always done in a #/# way.
    -If an item or feat only sheds dim light, LIGHT: 0/10 is used in effects and LIGHT: 1/10 is used in powers (last differs because of a problem with parsing 0 to CT from CS)
    -Items that shed dim light, which is not exactly double of bright light radius, has code like LIGHT: 15/45, which in fact means 15 bright and additional 30 bright.
    Have fun gaming!
    My projects:

Fey Ancestry is set to expend on [ROLL] and not [NEVER] -- as a race trait it should stay on always.

Thread Information