FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 46 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    With the new lighting and vision update, I like to you remind you all that the 5e Automatic Effects modules have all possible LIGHT: and VISION: for spells, items, features, traits, feats covered.
    But all these codes need some real Live testing. If you want to help me out with it, that would be awesome.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

5e Automatic Effects XGtE will be released tomorrow morning for $4.95 (and bundled with the other 5eAE products for an additional 20% off). There is sure to be a post about it in this thread.
    My projects:

5e Automatic Effects Xanathar's Guide to Everything is now available for $4.95

Check it on DMsGuildhttps://www.dmsguild.com/product/357...ate_id=1549348

5e Automatic Effects for Xanathar's Guide to Everything contains:

400+ powers and custom effects
    Powers with effects for every XGtE Class Feature, Race Trait and Feat
    Spell effects for every XGtE Spell
    Every spell created as a spell scroll (with effects)
    Spell effects for all equipment
    Lighting and vision effects for items with ambient light
    NPC statblocks included in conjuration spells
    Item stat blocks included in certain abilities
    Organized into easy to filter groups for effect searching
    Fully automated character creation with effects
    Last edited by Aridhro; May 17th, 2021 at 19:05.
    My projects:

Excellent work on this, it is easy to use and automated!

Eager to switch over to this effect platform once a couple more modules are out.
    WELCOME TO THE EXPEDITION TO SLEEPER ISLAND
    Sleeper Island is a 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons community set on the unexplored continent.

Players of all different levels of experience, age, and nationality are welcome. Experience in Fantasy Grounds or Play by Post are helpful, but not necessary.

Join missions with new and familiar faces to uncover the mysteries still unfound in the perilous wilderness of Sleeper Island!
    https://sleeperisland.eu

5eAE Reminder: Use the SHARE ME! story entries to share the DM links players would't have access to otherwise, in order to enable links to (or auto-populate) your players magic item's power descriptions.
    This doesnt share the item itself! It only shares the item template in the background. Something your players don't have access to and won't notice at all.
    If you're worried that cursed berserker axe (item) would suddenly be visible to your players, before they identify it. No worries. They won't even notice the difference, but I can't stop them from looking this up in the spells section of course.
    ps: the links players do have access to won't work if they did not load the player version of the source book. So remind your players to load their PHB, DMG players and XGtE players, ...
    Happy gaming
    My projects:

While I'm coding the following modules, which have more racial traits, I'm redoing some of the PHB ones.
    I'm especially focus on those who have innate spells, which are sometimes different from the original spell. If a casting ability mod is mentioned, I also make sure it is added correctly.
    Example Drow Magic:
    Racial Trait Spells.PNG
    My projects:

Is pass without trace coded correctly there only seems to be the self effect not the effect for others

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Is pass without trace coded correctly there only seems to be the self effect not the effect for others
    You can apply self on others, but you are right it is incomplete. I'll add it.
    Thx
    My projects:

Updates 20-05-2021:
    (DMG) Potion of poison resistance was missing, potion of acid resistance had a ":" in stead of a ";" which broke the effect. New effects: 01.PNG
    (PHB, XGtE) Revision of racial traits and feats for innate spell casting
    (PHB) deleted uses for Channel Divinity to be able to add it to group with uses without the need to correct on individual level. (Already done for XGtE)
    (PHB) Pass without Trace: target and self effect
    and some minor tweaks
    My projects:

Thread Information