FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 46 of 46 First ... 36444546
    Quote Originally Posted by Halahad View Post
    Hello. Very great job.
    Can you help me? I'm trying to make sure that the effect I created is applied to the character automatically, like Dwarven Resilience (€ Dwarven Resilience; RESIST: poison). As far as I understand, to do this you need to put a € sign at the beginning of the effect. I did it, but the effect still does not apply. What am I doing wrong?
    € is not needed, do you have the trait on the character sheet?
    € is used as a symbol to show that it is an automatically done if you have EE, so really it's parsed out by EE to not be used haha =P

I will hit you up on discord, and talk to you about the other effects of items you were talking to me about.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by Halahad View Post
    Hello. Very great job.
    Can you help me? I'm trying to make sure that the effect I created is applied to the character automatically, like Dwarven Resilience (€ Dwarven Resilience; RESIST: poison). As far as I understand, to do this you need to put a € sign at the beginning of the effect. I did it, but the effect still does not apply. What am I doing wrong?
    You don't have to touch the effect names at all.. those prefixes are just an indicator on whether the effect should be targeting you or someone else so you know how to apply it. 5eAE itself doesn't apply those traits to the character/npc. if you are using Equipped Effects, it will happen automatically. If you aren't, then you still have the effects, but you have to apply them manually.

Thread Information