DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 46 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Thanks for the speedy response I thought as much, but wished that you wizards had achieved the impossible
    I haven't seen what last nights update did?

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    It is impossible to handle with fg built-in effects. Only the uses work. The only option right now is a extension, but these modules are data, only it applying automatic is SRs extension.
    Hopefully FG changes this in the near future. The
    update last night gives hope as they are still updating the ruleset with new effects.
    Hi so I just used the character wizard to test it with your awesome extension and included Luck as a feat. Just 1 think Lucky has 3 uses per long rest. But the coding doesn't seem to pull that through. Is that something we set ourselves or can it be included in the coding?

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Hi so I just used the character wizard to test it with your awesome extension and included Luck as a feat. Just 1 think Lucky has 3 uses per long rest. But the coding doesn't seem to pull that through. Is that something we set ourselves or can it be included in the coding?
    The uses should be set to 3. I will look into it.
    Tested it and have the same problem.
    And for some reason, I thought about setting this to 3 uses per day (see earlier post), but eventually forgot to do

<edit> No, I did not forget. We have another problem: the Lucky feat has the same name as the Lucky race trait for halflings. Something I'll need to ask SilentRuin to look into. Maybe he can make a workaround.

Thx for feedback
    Last edited by Aridhro; April 21st, 2021 at 10:38.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

I finally changed the intro and instructions in respect of the latest update to version 1.0 for PHB and DMG.
    Now covering all possible effects in PHB and DMG.
    Don't hesitate to give me feedback. My aim for this product is to help all of you with your preperations. So, if you think you have a better idea, found a mistake or just want some new feature added, just drop your feedback in this forum or on the Grim Press discord channel.
    In the mean time, I'll start working on the next module.
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Ah ok.
    You add the feat manually for now. Searching for it in Spells , category 5e Automatic effects Feats
    My projects:

The workaround will be the same like all power name duplicates: When lucky is one of your abilities (due to feat or race), you will get a power in the appropriate group, with a link to both lucky powers, which you need to choose from.
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    The workaround will be the same like all power name duplicates: When lucky is one of your abilities (due to feat or race), you will get a power in the appropriate group, with a link to both lucky powers, which you need to choose from.
    As in rename your ability to match the one you want.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

That lucky issue is corrected and the new update is available on DMsGuild.
    Also corrected the links for fighting styles.
    My projects:

Thread Information