DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 46 First ... 313940414243 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Your version of spell tokens should have 110 for load order..

I've updated it to 116, and updated forge and DMsGuild versions.

Thanks for doing tests as I did not have suitable data to test with as I dont use EE in any of my games.

-pete
    Yeah it did, sorry, it was 111. Moving it 116 fixed it.

I will check out this version from DMsG
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Hi

I just bought automatic effects and it seems nifty, but I ran into an issue from the start.
    I can't increase the daily number of barbarian rages beyond 2. I can pick 1 or 2, but if I choose a higher number than 2 it won't update and create more daily uses slots for me.

Is it a bug?

I have tried disabling all other extensions with no luck.

You should be able to do it with your actions tab set to preperation.

I noticed as of the lastest update a couple of weeks ago... this tool stopped working. All my players are seeing this when they go to their Actions tab. I can verify this when I pull up their sheets and go there to, I see this:
    FG Automatic Effects Error.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Cfloyd18 View Post
    I noticed as of the lastest update a couple of weeks ago... this tool stopped working. All my players are seeing this when they go to their Actions tab. I can verify this when I pull up their sheets and go there to, I see this:
    It's called you need to turn off all extension and try to duplicate - then add one in and keep trying till you find the culprit causing that error. Then notify the author. It has nothing to do with this module. In fact you can tell from the "castbutton" which is an FGU button in windowclass "power_action_cast" that evidently someone has removed. Your job, if you choose to accept it, is to find out what extension you have that is doing this. Or what conflict is causing it. But I can tell you for sure it has nothing to do with a module (which is only data) and only to do with code - which typically if you use Equipped Effects with this you would file under that one. Except I don't do anything with "power action cast" and nobody else has reported this.

So find which extension is causing you grief - then ONLY after you insure you are running the latest version of ALL your extensions - you contact the author and tell them how to duplicate it. But I find it hard to believe DATA could cause this - but if you can duplicate it with no extensions at all - and just this mod - then I guess you'd have proven me wrong. And shocked me
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by Cfloyd18 View Post
    Thanks for the report, as SR said you will need to find out which EXT is causing this, if you want to post on the Grim Press Discord we can help in real time better.

https://discord.gg/grimpress
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.

I noticed some typos in the Summaries of two spells:

Comprehend Languages the summary starts: "a, s, vsm, 1h, The ..." its missing the (R) tag and should be: "a, s, vsm, 1h, (R), The ..."

Sending the summary says: "a, -, vsm, 1r, Send a 25-words message to a creature you are familiar with, regardless of the distance or the plan. It can answer it." "plan" should be "plane"

Edit: Noticed another.
    Knock summary says: "a, 60, v, i, Unlock or unbar 1 object (door, chest, padlock, set of manacles, etc) or suppressed the arcane lock spell for 10 minutes." "suppressed" should be just "suppress". Also, in the info effect "$ Knock; 'Surpres arcane lock" "'Surpres" should be "Suppress".
    Last edited by Griogre; March 30th, 2023 at 07:19.

I absolutely love the automatic effects modules, but the releases have fallen behind a bit with the handbooks published by WoTC: in the spelljammer campaign I run, half of the characters have their racial abilities automated, the other half (those who chose Spelljammer specific races) must be handled by hand; Dragonlance is another great absent; Ravnica, Wildemount, Theros (just to mention a few campaigns I run) have never been ported to 5e Automated Effects; I understand not having an eta but the deafening silence almost makes it look like a dead project by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
    I absolutely love the automatic effects modules, but the releases have fallen behind a bit with the handbooks published by WoTC: in the spelljammer campaign I run, half of the characters have their racial abilities automated, the other half (those who chose Spelljammer specific races) must be handled by hand; Dragonlance is another great absent; Ravnica, Wildemount, Theros (just to mention a few campaigns I run) have never been ported to 5e Automated Effects; I understand not having an eta but the deafening silence almost makes it look like a dead project by now.
    I believe the plan is to make them more automated by adding better coding using BCEG which has updated a lot of info, so its a large project.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Thread Information